1. Why does Juan Preciado come to Comala?
To find his father.
2. Who tells Juan to go to Comala?
3. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
At the crossroads called Los Encuentros.
4. What do Juan and the burro driver have in common?
They have the same father.
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
A photograph of her.
6. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
All answers are correct.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)