Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Pedro Páramo, pages 1 - 11
1. Why does Juan Preciado come to Comala?
2. Who tells Juan to go to Comala?
3. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
4. What do Juan and the burro driver have in common?
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
6. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
7. Where is Juan the day before he gets to Comala?
8. What does the burro driver tell Juan is "a plague that takes over a person's house the minute they leave"?
9. Where is Juan planning on staying while in Comala?
10. Where is Doña Eduviges' house located?
This section contains 1,854 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)