|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pedro Páramo, pages 109 - 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Rentería do in order to help himself go to sleep?
(a) He counts sheep.
(b) He recites the names of the saints.
(c) He drinks hot milk.
(d) He takes a warm bath.
2. What is don Lucas doing when he is killed?
(a) Visiting his sister.
(b) Going to a funeral.
(c) Looking for a new horse.
(d) Attending a wedding.
3. Who tells don Pedro that Fulgor is dead?
(a) Miguel's ghost.
(b) El Tartamudo.
4. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
(a) At the Media Luna ranch.
(b) At Contla.
(c) At the crossroads called Los Encuentros.
(d) At Dona Eduviges' house.
5. How many men is El Tilcuate fighting with?
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Four thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Father Rentería suggest that María Dyada try to get redemption for her sister?
2. What are the people who come from Apango doing in Comala?
3. Who does Fulgor think Miguel has been with?
4. When Juan awakes, where does the woman say that Donis goes?
5. What does Damiana say she hears "night after night"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)