|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pedro Páramo, pages 85 - 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
(a) A scrap of her rebozo.
(b) A photograph of her.
(c) A pressed flower.
(d) A letter from her.
2. What is unusual about the man and woman that Juan meets in the ramshackle house?
(a) They are naked.
(b) They are identical twins.
(c) They have horrible facial scars.
(d) They can't speak.
3. Why is don Pedro upset over Fulgor's arrangements for his marriage to Dolores?
(a) It is on a Sunday.
(b) Susana isn't invited.
(c) Fulgor doesn't ask for money.
(d) Dolores' sister is not there.
4. What does Damiana say she hears "night after night"?
(a) Her sister and her brother-in-law making love.
(c) A fiesta at Media Luna.
(d) Juan's cries.
5. Why does Dorotea come to Media Luna each morning?
(a) To beg for food.
(b) To take care of the horses.
(c) To see don Pedro.
(d) To work for Damiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Inocencio's job at the Media Luna ranch?
2. What happens to Miguel's mother?
3. When does Miguel first begin having girls procured for him?
4. Where is Doña Eduviges' house located?
5. What makes Ana unsure of who rapes her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)