|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pedro Páramo, pages 85 - 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does don Pedro wait for Susana's return?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What do the man and the woman remember hearing Juan say?
(a) That he is indebted to a local landowner.
(b) That he is a traveling musician.
(c) That he is a ghost.
(d) Something about his father.
3. How many children are in Damiana's family?
4. What is Damiana's sister's name?
5. Who is the first person in line at confession in Comala?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Juan the day before he gets to Comala?
2. What has Ana's uncle taught her about forgiveness?
3. What does the boy's mother want him to do?
4. What happens in Comala after Susana's death?
5. Where does Father Rentería go on his walk after Miguel's death?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)