|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pedro Páramo, pages 47 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the man and woman that Juan meets in the ramshackle house?
(a) They can't speak.
(b) They have horrible facial scars.
(c) They are identical twins.
(d) They are naked.
2. What does the woman think Juan does?
(a) Loses his mother.
(b) Leaves his wife.
(c) Kills a lot of people.
(d) Finds a new home.
3. What does the woman tell Juan to drink?
(a) Orange-blossom tea.
(b) Her tears.
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. Why does the priest hate Miguel?
(a) He insults people and has no respect for anyone.
(b) He murders his brother.
(c) He rapes his niece.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
(a) A pressed flower.
(b) A photograph of her.
(c) A letter from her.
(d) A scrap of her rebozo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
2. Why can't Chona run off with her lover?
3. How many children are in Damiana's family?
4. What does Damiana do when she happens upon a wake?
5. What is Abundio's main job in Comala?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)