|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pedro Páramo, pages 25 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Miguel's funeral mass, what does the priest fail to do before leaving the church?
(a) Offer the final benediction.
(b) Hear confessions.
(c) Lock the doors.
(d) Bless himself.
2. What does Miguel tell Ana about why he comes to her window?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He asks if her can live with her family.
(c) He says he has come to ask forgiveness.
(d) He wants to borrow money.
3. What is in the room Juan sleeps in during his first night in Comala?
(a) It has other people sleeping in it.
(b) It is full of cats.
(c) It is full of candles.
(d) It is completely empty.
4. Why are the women in the boy's house saying a novena?
(a) To improve the boy's health.
(b) For all the pregnant women.
(c) For financial prosperity.
(d) To mourn his grandfather's death.
5. What is the official charge against Toribio Aldrete?
(a) Libelous comments.
(d) Falsifying boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Juan planning on staying while in Comala?
2. Who tells Juan where to stay while in Comala?
3. What is Osorio's other talent?
4. How does Damiana originally know Juan?
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)