Pedro Páramo, pages 1 - 11
1. Why does Juan Preciado come to Comala?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To find his father.
(c) To bury his mother.
(d) To purchase land.
2. Who tells Juan to go to Comala?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) Pedro Páramo.
(d) Father Rentería.
3. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
(a) At the Media Luna ranch.
(b) At Dona Eduviges' house.
(c) At the crossroads called Los Encuentros.
(d) At Contla.
4. What do Juan and the burro driver have in common?
(a) They have the same mother.
(b) They are in love with the same woman.
(c) They both are miners.
(d) They have the same father.
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
(a) A pressed flower.
(b) A letter from her.
(c) A scrap of her rebozo.
(d) A photograph of her.
6. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
(a) He owns the Media Luna ranch.
(b) He is "living bile".
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) He died years ago.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)