Pedro Páramo, pages 1 - 11
1. Why does Juan Preciado come to Comala?
(a) To purchase land.
(b) To find his father.
(c) To find a wife.
(d) To bury his mother.
2. Who tells Juan to go to Comala?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) Pedro Páramo.
(d) Father Rentería.
3. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
(a) At Contla.
(b) At Dona Eduviges' house.
(c) At the crossroads called Los Encuentros.
(d) At the Media Luna ranch.
4. What do Juan and the burro driver have in common?
(a) They have the same mother.
(b) They both are miners.
(c) They are in love with the same woman.
(d) They have the same father.
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
(a) A letter from her.
(b) A photograph of her.
(c) A pressed flower.
(d) A scrap of her rebozo.
6. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) He died years ago.
(c) He owns the Media Luna ranch.
(d) He is "living bile".
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)