1. Why does Juan Preciado come to Comala?
(a) To purchase land.
(b) To find his father.
(c) To bury his mother.
(d) To find a wife.
2. Who tells Juan to go to Comala?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) Father Rentería.
(d) Pedro Páramo.
3. Where does Juan first meet the burro driver?
(a) At Contla.
(b) At the crossroads called Los Encuentros.
(c) At the Media Luna ranch.
(d) At Dona Eduviges' house.
4. What do Juan and the burro driver have in common?
(a) They have the same father.
(b) They have the same mother.
(c) They are in love with the same woman.
(d) They both are miners.
5. What does Juan carry in his pocket to remind him of his mother?
(a) A letter from her.
(b) A scrap of her rebozo.
(c) A photograph of her.
(d) A pressed flower.
6. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
(a) He died years ago.
(b) He is "living bile".
(c) He owns the Media Luna ranch.
(d) All answers are correct.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)