Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Swede's favorite president?
2. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
3. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
4. Where did Sara come from?
5. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
Reuben came into the world in a rather dramatic manner. Discuss why Reuben began life in a dangerous and romantic manner. Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
After Reuben earns money tearing down a corncrib, he has to decide how he will spend the money. Discuss how Reuben decides to spend his money and why he decides to spend it that way.
Support your statements with examples and quotes from the
When Davy is arrested, Reuben says that "the whole thing was no less a tornado than the other" referring to a tornado Jeremiah experienced when he was in his twenties. Compare Jeremiah's tornado to the events after the shooting. Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)