Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Swede's favorite president?
2. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
3. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
4. Where did Sara come from?
5. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Reuben's asthma makes him feel, how he deals with the asthma, and how the asthma is treated.
Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Because of a particularly bad asthma attack and his worries about his brother, Reuben seems to lose his faith. Discuss how and why Reuben loses and then regains his faith. Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what Reuben and Swede believe about miracles using examples from the novel.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)