Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
2. What type of cookies does Reuben bring Davy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
4. What type of jacket is Davy wearing when Reuben sees him on a trail near Roxanna's?
5. What is the name of the federal investigator who comes from Bismarck to look for Andreeson?
When Davy is arrested, Reuben says that "the whole thing was no less a tornado than the other" referring to a tornado Jeremiah experienced when he was in his twenties. Compare Jeremiah's tornado to the events after the shooting. Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
Discuss how and why Dr. Nokes uses subterfuge to keep Reuben away from his father when Jeremiah has pneumonia.
Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
While testifying at Davy's trial, Reuben becomes self-confident and prideful. Discuss how and why pride overtakes Reuben when testifying at his brother's trial. Support your statements with examples and quotes from the book.
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)