Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 11 - 12, The Last Thing He Would Do, At War With This Whole World)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
2. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
3. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
4. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
5. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want...
This section contains 1,091 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)