|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) George Washington.
2. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
(a) The Teapot.
(c) Boy Ready.
3. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
(a) West room.
(b) North room.
(c) East room.
(d) South room.
4. Where did Sara come from?
5. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Birdie's birthday?
2. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
3. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
4. What does Roxanna offer Reuben when he wakes with a fever in Chapter 18?
5. What does Reuben dream about when he falls asleep on the stairs in Chapter 19?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)