|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
(a) Boy Ready.
(b) The Teapot.
2. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) An Appaloosa.
(b) A Belgian.
(c) A stallion.
(d) A paint.
3. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) Little Fork River.
(b) Buffalo River.
(c) Rum River.
(d) George River.
4. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
(a) Chicken and dumplings.
(b) Hamburgers and fries.
(c) Hot dogs.
(d) Corned beef hash.
5. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
3. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
4. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
5. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
2. How would Teddy Roosevelt's father try to help him breath?
3. Why doesn't Dr. Nickles recommend sending Reuben to the hospital?
4. How did Sara come to live with Waltzer and why does she live with him?
5. What do the Shultzes say about Davy the night he came to their place?
6. Why does Swede say that Andreeson would have had a hard time leaving Linton?
7. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
8. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
9. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
10. What does the posse find when they reach Waltzer's cabin?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)