|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) Rum River.
(b) Little Fork River.
(c) George River.
(d) Buffalo River.
2. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Kansas Automobile Company.
(b) Bryant's Dairy.
(c) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(d) Aermotor Windmill Company.
3. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
(a) West room.
(b) South room.
(c) North room.
(d) East room.
4. Where did Sara come from?
5. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
(a) 10 degrees below zero.
(b) 5 degrees.
(c) 6 degrees below zero.
(d) 19 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
2. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
3. Who is Swede's favorite president?
4. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
5. What river do the Lands come upon after leaving Linton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Roxanna's mother die?
2. Why does Jeremiah go driving with Andreeson?
3. What does Jape Waltzer look like?
4. What reasons did Swede present to persuade Jeremiah to allow her to bring her Mexican saddle on their journey in the Airstream?
5. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
6. Why does Swede say that Andreeson would have had a hard time leaving Linton?
7. What do the Shultzes say about Davy the night he came to their place?
8. What does Swede say to persuade Jeremiah to leave Linton?
9. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
10. What does Reuben tell himself when nervously waiting for Davy in Chapter 17?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)