|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
2. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
(a) 10 sheep.
(b) 6 sheep.
(c) 8 sheep.
(d) 5 sheep.
3. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
4. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
5. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A bay horse.
(b) A draft horse.
(c) A yearling.
(d) A filly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a little girl kidnapped in a case that Andreeson describes to the Lands and Roxanna?
2. What type of jacket is Davy wearing when Reuben sees him on a trail near Roxanna's?
3. What does Swede read to Reuben at the beginning of Chapter 19 when he can't breathe?
4. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
5. Where did the kidnapper take the kidnapped girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
2. What does Swede say to persuade Jeremiah to leave Linton?
3. Why doesn't Dr. Nickles recommend sending Reuben to the hospital?
4. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
5. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
6. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
7. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
8. How did Sara come to live with Waltzer and why does she live with him?
9. Why does Swede say that Andreeson would have had a hard time leaving Linton?
10. How did Roxanna's mother die?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)