|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) John Watson.
(b) Preston Davis.
(c) Jonas Work.
(d) Peter Andrews.
2. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
(b) Grassy Butte.
3. When does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died?
4. What is the name of the doctor who Jeremiah brings to examine Reuben at Roxanna's house?
(a) Dr. Sanborn.
(b) Dr. Nickles.
(c) Dr. Martin.
(d) Dr. Macintire.
5. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
2. Where does Roxana say Butch Cassidy died?
3. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
4. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
5. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Reuben and Swede swear their oath to trust Roxanna in blood?
2. Why doesn't Dr. Nickles recommend sending Reuben to the hospital?
3. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
4. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
5. What does Jape Waltzer look like?
6. How would Teddy Roosevelt's father try to help him breath?
7. Why does Roxanna say that part of the Badlands is on fire?
8. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
9. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
10. What dread realization dawns on Reuben when he is struggling to breathe in Chapter 19?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)