|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(a) 2 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
2. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Lawrence, Montana.
(b) Great Falls, Montana.
(c) Hardin, Montana.
(d) Helena, Montana.
3. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
(a) Shell Gas Station.
(b) Peter's Oil Company.
(c) Dale's Oil Company.
(d) Sinclair Gas Station.
4. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Fixing the roof.
(c) Chopping firewood.
(d) Shoeing a horse.
5. Where did the kidnapper take the kidnapped girl?
(a) A hunting blind.
(b) A rented cabin.
(c) A tumbledown shack.
(d) An old barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
2. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
3. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
4. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
5. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
2. What does Jape Waltzer look like?
3. Why does Jeremiah go driving with Andreeson?
4. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
5. Why don't Reuben and Swede swear their oath to trust Roxanna in blood?
6. Why doesn't Dr. Nickles recommend sending Reuben to the hospital?
7. How did Sara come to live with Waltzer and why does she live with him?
8. Describe Reuben's dream the first night the Lands stay at Roxanna's.
9. What do the Lands and Roxanna eat during the picnic in the Badlands?
10. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)