|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 64 years old.
(c) 53 years old.
(d) 32 years old.
2. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
3. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(b) 11 p.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
4. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Triangle Motel.
(b) Motel Safari.
(c) Hi-Way Motel.
(d) Arcadia Motel.
5. Who is the rancher who pastures cattle on a hillside near Roxanna's?
(a) Lewis Farmington.
(b) Lonnie Ford.
(c) Bob Larson.
(d) Rob Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
2. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
3. When is Birdie's birthday?
4. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
5. When does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Swede say that Andreeson would have had a hard time leaving Linton?
2. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
3. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
4. What do the Shultzes say about Davy the night he came to their place?
5. Why don't Reuben and Swede swear their oath to trust Roxanna in blood?
6. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
7. How would Teddy Roosevelt's father try to help him breath?
8. Why does Roxanna Cawley keep goats in a bathroom?
9. What reasons did Swede present to persuade Jeremiah to allow her to bring her Mexican saddle on their journey in the Airstream?
10. Why does Jeremiah go driving with Andreeson?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)