|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
2. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Bryant's Dairy.
(b) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(c) Aermotor Windmill Company.
(d) Kansas Automobile Company.
3. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
4. What is the name of the doctor who Jeremiah brings to examine Reuben at Roxanna's house?
(a) Dr. Nickles.
(b) Dr. Martin.
(c) Dr. Macintire.
(d) Dr. Sanborn.
5. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
2. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
3. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
4. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
5. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jeremiah go driving with Andreeson?
2. How does Swede's poem about Sunny end?
3. Why does Andreeson believe that Davy is in the Badlands?
4. What reasons did Swede present to persuade Jeremiah to allow her to bring her Mexican saddle on their journey in the Airstream?
5. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
6. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
7. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
8. What dread realization dawns on Reuben when he is struggling to breathe in Chapter 19?
9. What does the posse find when they reach Waltzer's cabin?
10. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)