|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) In an old barn.
(b) At the Schultz's.
(c) At a Shell station.
(d) At a motel.
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 12 years old.
(b) About 14 years old.
(c) About 10 years old.
(d) About 16 years old.
3. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Spoons from all 50 states.
(b) Little thimbles.
(c) Miniature dolls.
(d) Salt and pepper shakers.
4. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) Peter Andrews.
(b) Preston Davis.
(c) Jonas Work.
(d) John Watson.
5. What meat does Waltzer serve on Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died?
2. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
3. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
4. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
5. What is the name of the doctor who Jeremiah brings to examine Reuben at Roxanna's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roxanna say that part of the Badlands is on fire?
2. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
3. What does Jape Waltzer look like?
4. What does Reuben tell himself when nervously waiting for Davy in Chapter 17?
5. What do the Lands and Roxanna eat during the picnic in the Badlands?
6. How did Roxanna's mother die?
7. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
8. Why doesn't Jeremiah stop to get gas at the end of Chapter 12?
9. What dread realization dawns on Reuben when he is struggling to breathe in Chapter 19?
10. What reasons did Swede present to persuade Jeremiah to allow her to bring her Mexican saddle on their journey in the Airstream?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)