|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 16 years old.
(b) About 10 years old.
(c) About 12 years old.
(d) About 14 years old.
3. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) Peter Andrews.
(b) Jonas Work.
(c) John Watson.
(d) Preston Davis.
4. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Garson Kanin.
(b) Adolph Green.
(c) Dalton Trumbo.
(d) Darryl Zanuck.
5. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
2. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
3. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
4. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
5. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Reuben and Swede swear their oath to trust Roxanna in blood?
2. How did Roxanna's mother die?
3. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
4. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
5. What dread realization dawns on Reuben when he is struggling to breathe in Chapter 19?
6. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
7. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
8. What does the posse find when they reach Waltzer's cabin?
9. Why does Roxanna say that part of the Badlands is on fire?
10. Why does Jeremiah go driving with Andreeson?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)