|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
2. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A filly.
(b) A yearling.
(c) A bay horse.
(d) A draft horse.
3. When is Birdie's birthday?
(a) April 22.
(b) March 13.
(c) May 12.
(d) February 21.
4. What famous person did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard know?
(a) Jim Bridger.
(b) Kit Carson.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) Butch Cassidy.
5. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(a) Francisco Goya.
(d) Paul Cezanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
2. What does Reuben dream about when he falls asleep on the stairs in Chapter 19?
3. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
4. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
5. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)