|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
(a) Shell Gas Station.
(b) Dale's Oil Company.
(c) Peter's Oil Company.
(d) Sinclair Gas Station.
2. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
(a) November 25.
(b) September 20.
(c) October 15.
(d) December 3.
3. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
4. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
(a) Lonnie Ford.
(b) Bill Wyatt.
(c) Mike Lanz.
(d) Harper Juval.
5. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(b) Bryant's Dairy.
(c) Aermotor Windmill Company.
(d) Kansas Automobile Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Birdie fix Davy to eat when he came to their place?
2. According the the obituary Roxanna had, where was Cassidy working when he died?
3. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
4. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
5. What does Roxanna offer Reuben when he wakes with a fever in Chapter 18?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)