|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
2. Where does legend say Butch Cassidy died?
3. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Miniature dolls.
(b) Salt and pepper shakers.
(c) Spoons from all 50 states.
(d) Little thimbles.
4. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
5. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
(a) Baked ham.
(b) Creamed chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
2. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
3. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
4. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
5. Where did Sara come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reuben tell himself when nervously waiting for Davy in Chapter 17?
2. What does the posse find when they reach Waltzer's cabin?
3. How did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard meet Butch Cassidy?
4. How would Teddy Roosevelt's father try to help him breath?
5. What reasons did Swede present to persuade Jeremiah to allow her to bring her Mexican saddle on their journey in the Airstream?
6. What dread realization dawns on Reuben when he is struggling to breathe in Chapter 19?
7. How does Swede's poem about Sunny end?
8. Why does Swede decide not to argue about going to bed at the Shultz's?
9. What does Swede say to persuade Jeremiah to leave Linton?
10. What happened two years ago that makes Andreeson believe that Jeremiah can lead him to Davy?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)