|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the nearest hospital from Roxanna's house?
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 12 years old.
(b) About 14 years old.
(c) About 16 years old.
(d) About 10 years old.
3. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 64 years old.
(d) 53 years old.
4. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Spoons from all 50 states.
(b) Salt and pepper shakers.
(c) Miniature dolls.
(d) Little thimbles.
5. Where does legend say Butch Cassidy died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
2. Where did Sara come from?
3. In the obituary that Roxanna shows Reuben and Swede, what month did Cassidy die?
4. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
5. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Reuben and Swede swear their oath to trust Roxanna in blood?
2. What do the Lands and Roxanna eat during the picnic in the Badlands?
3. What do the Shultzes say about Davy the night he came to their place?
4. How does Swede's poem about Sunny end?
5. Why does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died in 1936?
6. Why does Andreeson believe that Davy is in the Badlands?
7. Why does Roxanna say that part of the Badlands is on fire?
8. What does Andreeson tell Jeremiah that the people of Roofing think about the Lands leaving?
9. Describe Reuben's dream the first night the Lands stay at Roxanna's.
10. How did Roxanna's mother die?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)