|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday is on December 16?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Karen Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) John Fisher.
(d) Stanley Basca.
3. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(a) French Horn.
4. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) An Arabian mare.
(c) A Percheron stallion.
(d) A Belgian gelding.
5. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 17 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
2. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
4. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
5. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Dolly when she was in the locker room with Thomas and Israel?
2. Why does Reuben resent that Jeremiah healed Mr. Holgren?
3. How did Davy escape?
4. What happened to Jeremiah when the tornado roared through?
5. What happens to Swede while Reuben and his father attend church?
6. What irregular work did Jeremiah find after being fired from his janitor job?
7. Why is Jeremiah fired from his job as janitor at the elementary school?
8. How do the Lands spend Christmas Eve in 1962?
9. Describe Mrs. DeCuellar.
10. Why did Jeremiah suddenly run inside the hospital?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)