|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Around 11 p.m.
(b) Middle of the afternoon.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
2. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) To run his muskrat traps.
(b) To study.
(c) He has to be at his job early.
(d) To fix breakfast.
3. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 3 cents.
(c) 2 cents.
(d) 4 cents.
4. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(b) French Horn.
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
2. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
3. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
4. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
5. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes occurred in Jeremiah's and Helen's lives after the tornado?
2. Why does Reuben resent that Jeremiah healed Mr. Holgren?
3. Where did the medical school that Jeremiah attended get a skeleton?
4. How do the Lands spend Christmas Eve in 1962?
5. How does Jeremiah get money to stock the Airstream with food?
6. Why are Swede's sugar cookies sometimes unorthodox?
7. Why did Jeremiah suddenly run inside the hospital?
8. What does Stanley Basca tell that Davy did the night of the shooting?
9. Why is Jeremiah fired from his job as janitor at the elementary school?
10. What did Dr. Nokes do when Reuben was born not breathing?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)