|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(b) French Horn.
2. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
(a) 33 years old.
(b) 28 years old.
(c) 25 years old.
(d) 31 years old.
3. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
4. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
5. What type of candy bar comes with Reuben's pay for tearing down the corncrib?
(a) Mr. Goodbar.
(b) Almond Joy.
(c) Milky Way.
(d) Hershey bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
2. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
4. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
5. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
Short Essay Questions
1. What presents does Swede receive for her birthday?
2. What happened to Jeremiah when the tornado roared through?
3. What does Reuben buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
4. Why did an ambulance have to take Lurvy and another man when Lurvy became sick?
5. Where was Jeremiah Land when Reuben was born?
6. Why doesn't Reuben get a good-bye kiss from Bethany?
7. Describe Mrs. DeCuellar.
8. Who does Swede have rescue Sunny from the noose and why does that bother Reuben?
9. Where did the medical school that Jeremiah attended get a skeleton?
10. Why are Swede's sugar cookies sometimes unorthodox?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)