|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(d) French Horn.
2. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Baked ham.
(c) Clam chowder.
(d) Red potato chowder.
4. What does Reuben want to buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
(a) A model rocket.
(b) A baseball and bat.
(c) A canoe.
(d) A telescope.
5. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(b) Patented medicines.
(c) Vacuum cleaners.
(d) World Book encyclopedias.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
2. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
4. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
5. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Lands go to hunt geese?
2. Why is Jeremiah fired from his job as janitor at the elementary school?
3. What does Stanley Basca tell that Davy did the night of the shooting?
4. After Reuben testifies, he and Swede decide to break Davy out of jail. Why are their plans to break Davy out of jail thwarted?
5. What does Reuben buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
6. What did Dr. Nokes do when Reuben was born not breathing?
7. What happened when Swede chases the goose shot by Reuben?
8. Describe Mrs. DeCuellar.
9. What presents does Swede receive for her birthday?
10. Where was Jeremiah Land when Reuben was born?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)