|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church do the Lands attend?
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Apache Brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Sioux brave.
3. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
4. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Clam chowder.
(b) Red potato chowder.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Baked ham.
5. Whose birthday is on December 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
2. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
3. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
4. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
5. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jeremiah suddenly run inside the hospital?
2. Where was Jeremiah Land when Reuben was born?
3. Why did an ambulance have to take Lurvy and another man when Lurvy became sick?
4. Why doesn't Reuben get a good-bye kiss from Bethany?
5. Where did the medical school that Jeremiah attended get a skeleton?
6. Why does Reuben resent that Jeremiah healed Mr. Holgren?
7. Describe Mrs. DeCuellar.
8. What happens to Swede while Reuben and his father attend church?
9. How does Elvis, the prosecutor, describe Israel and Tommy at the opening of Davy's trial?
10. What happened to Dolly when she was in the locker room with Thomas and Israel?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)