|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
2. Where is Davy put in jail?
3. In what month was Reuben born?
4. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 8 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
5. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Raymond, the boy who watches Reuben tear down the corncrib?
2. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
4. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jeremiah suddenly run inside the hospital?
2. How did Davy escape?
3. What happens to Swede while Reuben and his father attend church?
4. How does Jeremiah get money to stock the Airstream with food?
5. After Reuben testifies, he and Swede decide to break Davy out of jail. Why are their plans to break Davy out of jail thwarted?
6. Why did an ambulance have to take Lurvy and another man when Lurvy became sick?
7. Why doesn't Reuben get a good-bye kiss from Bethany?
8. What does Stanley Basca tell that Davy did the night of the shooting?
9. Where was Jeremiah Land when Reuben was born?
10. How did Helen protect Davy when she was awakened by the tornado?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)