|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
2. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
(a) 8 sheep.
(b) 10 sheep.
(c) 5 sheep.
(d) 6 sheep.
3. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 1 finger.
(b) 2 fingers.
(c) 3 fingers.
(d) 4 fingers.
4. What does Reuben dream about when he falls asleep on the stairs in Chapter 19?
(c) The devilish man.
(d) The west bedroom at August Shultz's.
5. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
6. When does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died?
7. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Lawrence, Montana.
(b) Great Falls, Montana.
(c) Hardin, Montana.
(d) Helena, Montana.
8. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
9. What does Swede put in Andreeson's gas tank?
(a) Maple syrup.
(c) Corn syrup.
10. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
(a) Shoeing a horse.
(b) Butchering a hog.
(c) Chopping firewood.
(d) Fixing the roof.
11. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Hi-Way Motel.
(b) Motel Safari.
(c) Arcadia Motel.
(d) Triangle Motel.
12. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
(a) Grassy Butte.
13. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) Peter Andrews.
(b) John Watson.
(c) Jonas Work.
(d) Preston Davis.
14. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
15. Where was a little girl kidnapped in a case that Andreeson describes to the Lands and Roxanna?
Short Answer Questions
1. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
2. What did Birdie fix Davy to eat when he came to their place?
3. Where is the nearest hospital from Roxanna's house?
4. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
5. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)