|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roxana say Butch Cassidy died?
(b) North Dakota.
2. What does Reuben dream about when he falls asleep on the stairs in Chapter 19?
(c) The devilish man.
(d) The west bedroom at August Shultz's.
3. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
4. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
5. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Lawrence, Montana.
(b) Hardin, Montana.
(c) Great Falls, Montana.
(d) Helena, Montana.
6. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
7. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
(a) Sweet potatoes and sausage.
(b) Chicken and dumplings.
(c) Beef stew.
(d) Roast beef and potatoes.
8. What is the name of the doctor who Jeremiah brings to examine Reuben at Roxanna's house?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Macintire.
(c) Dr. Sanborn.
(d) Dr. Nickles.
9. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
(a) Boy Ready.
(b) The Teapot.
10. What was in the car of the man who gave Davy a ride?
(a) Musical instruments.
11. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
12. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
13. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 27 years old.
(c) 64 years old.
(d) 53 years old.
14. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
(a) 6 degrees below zero.
(b) 10 degrees below zero.
(c) 19 degrees.
(d) 5 degrees.
15. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Darryl Zanuck.
(b) Adolph Green.
(c) Dalton Trumbo.
(d) Garson Kanin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
2. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
3. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
4. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
5. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)