|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
2. When is Birdie's birthday?
(a) March 13.
(b) May 12.
(c) April 22.
(d) February 21.
3. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
(a) Fur hat.
(b) Wool cap.
(c) Cowboy hat.
(d) Baseball cap.
4. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(a) 11 p.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
5. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Miniature dolls.
(b) Spoons from all 50 states.
(c) Little thimbles.
(d) Salt and pepper shakers.
6. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 16 years old.
(b) About 10 years old.
(c) About 12 years old.
(d) About 14 years old.
7. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
8. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
9. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) In an old barn.
(b) At the Schultz's.
(c) At a motel.
(d) At a Shell station.
10. What meat does Waltzer serve on Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
11. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Arcadia Motel.
(b) Hi-Way Motel.
(c) Motel Safari.
(d) Triangle Motel.
12. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A bay horse.
(b) A filly.
(c) A yearling.
(d) A draft horse.
13. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) John Watson.
(b) Peter Andrews.
(c) Jonas Work.
(d) Preston Davis.
14. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
(b) Teacher and doctor.
(c) Gunsmith and doctor.
15. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
2. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
3. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
4. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
5. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)