|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
(c) Boy Ready.
(d) The Teapot.
2. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
(a) Preston Davis.
(b) John Watson.
(c) Peter Andrews.
(d) Jonas Work.
3. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
4. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) An Appaloosa.
(b) A stallion.
(c) A Belgian.
(d) A paint.
5. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
6. Where did the kidnapper take the kidnapped girl?
(a) An old barn.
(b) A tumbledown shack.
(c) A hunting blind.
(d) A rented cabin.
7. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
8. What is the name of the federal investigator who comes from Bismarck to look for Andreeson?
(a) Harper Juval.
(b) Mike Lanz.
(c) Wils Jorgenson.
(d) Martin Dreeson.
9. What does a man break when his horse goes down on a steep incline?
(a) His wrist.
(b) His hip.
(c) His collarbone.
(d) His ribs.
10. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 4 fingers.
(b) 2 fingers.
(c) 1 finger.
(d) 3 fingers.
11. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
12. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Adolph Green.
(b) Darryl Zanuck.
(c) Dalton Trumbo.
(d) Garson Kanin.
13. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
(a) Feed the sheep.
(b) Candle eggs.
(c) Swing on the rope in the hayloft.
(d) Gather eggs.
14. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
15. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
(a) Bill Wyatt.
(b) Harper Juval.
(c) Mike Lanz.
(d) Lonnie Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
2. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
3. Where does legend say Butch Cassidy died?
4. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
5. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)