|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
(a) Captain James.
(b) Captain Phillips.
(c) Captain Manning.
(d) Captain Roberts.
2. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
3. When is Birdie's birthday?
(a) May 12.
(b) March 13.
(c) April 22.
(d) February 21.
4. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) At a Shell station.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At the Schultz's.
(d) In an old barn.
5. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
6. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
7. Where is the nearest hospital from Roxanna's house?
8. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
(a) 10 sheep.
(b) 5 sheep.
(c) 8 sheep.
(d) 6 sheep.
9. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Miniature dolls.
(b) Little thimbles.
(c) Spoons from all 50 states.
(d) Salt and pepper shakers.
10. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
(c) Teacher and doctor.
(d) Gunsmith and doctor.
11. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 16 years old.
(b) About 14 years old.
(c) About 10 years old.
(d) About 12 years old.
12. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
13. What does Swede put in Andreeson's gas tank?
(a) Corn syrup.
(d) Maple syrup.
14. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Kansas Automobile Company.
(b) Aermotor Windmill Company.
(c) Bryant's Dairy.
(d) Robbins Bicycle Company.
15. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 4 fingers.
(b) 1 finger.
(c) 2 fingers.
(d) 3 fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Swede's favorite president?
2. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
3. Who is the man who calls and tells Andreeson that he will show him the place where he dropped Davy off after giving him a ride?
4. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
5. What was in the car of the man who gave Davy a ride?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)