|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(b) French Horn.
2. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Dalton Trumbo.
(b) Adolph Green.
(c) Garson Kanin.
(d) Darryl Zanuck.
3. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(c) Francisco Goya.
(d) Paul Cezanne.
4. What do Peter Emerson and his brothers put in Superintendent Holgren's house as revenge for the way he treats their little brother?
(c) A skunk.
(d) Smoke bomb.
5. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) An Appaloosa.
(b) A stallion.
(c) A Belgian.
(d) A paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
2. In what hospital was Reuben born?
3. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
4. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
5. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)