|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
(a) Shoeing a horse.
(b) Fixing the roof.
(c) Butchering a hog.
(d) Chopping firewood.
2. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
(a) Mike Lanz.
(b) Bill Wyatt.
(c) Harper Juval.
(d) Lonnie Ford.
3. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Wilson Hospital.
(b) Memorial Hospital.
(c) Skiff Hospital.
(d) Pennock Hospital.
4. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
5. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leonard Wright.
(b) Jeffrey Martin.
(c) William Davidson.
(d) Leroy Biersten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
2. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
3. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
4. In what month was Reuben born?
5. When is Birdie's birthday?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)