|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
2. What fruits are in an orchard that Reuben walks through in Chapter 22?
(a) Figs and persimmons.
(b) Peaches and strawberries.
(c) Apples, apricots and pears.
(d) Plums and mulberries.
3. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
4. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
5. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Baked ham.
(b) Clam chowder.
(c) Red potato chowder.
(d) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
2. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
3. Where does Roxanna live before the wedding?
4. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
5. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)