|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Midget Baker.
(b) Giant Rowlings.
(c) Tiny Pruitt.
(d) Mighty Stinson.
2. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Louis L'Amour.
(b) Clive Cussler.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Mike Hammer.
3. When do the Lands return to Roofing after Davy and Waltzer's escape?
4. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
5. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
(a) A cowboy outfit.
(b) A lariat.
(c) A pony.
(d) A trip out west.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
2. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
3. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
4. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
5. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)