|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A yearling.
(b) A filly.
(c) A draft horse.
(d) A bay horse.
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A western.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A biography.
(d) A mystery.
3. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
4. What does Bethany Orchard bring when she visits Reuben?
(a) Blueberry pie.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Peach pie.
(d) Rhubarb pie.
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Millie's Clam Shack.
(b) Mac's Clam Shack.
(c) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(d) The Widder's Clam Shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
2. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
3. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
4. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
5. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)