|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
2. Where does legend say Butch Cassidy died?
3. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(b) Paul Cezanne.
(c) Francisco Goya.
4. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
5. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Stephen Bly.
(d) Richard Matheson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuben dream about when he falls asleep on the stairs in Chapter 19?
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
3. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
4. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
5. In what hospital was Reuben born?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)