|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Sara lived with Waltzer?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4-5 years.
(c) 5-6 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) A Belgian gelding.
(c) A Percheron stallion.
(d) An Arabian mare.
3. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) Rum River.
(b) George River.
(c) Little Fork River.
(d) Buffalo River.
4. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 1 shot.
(b) 4 shots.
(c) 2 shots.
(d) 3 shots.
5. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(b) War at Sea.
(c) Dots and Boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
2. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
3. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
4. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
5. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)