|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Arcadia Motel.
(b) Motel Safari.
(c) Triangle Motel.
(d) Hi-Way Motel.
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(b) A man named Wiley.
(c) A man named Draper.
(d) A widow woman named Roberts.
3. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 3 fingers.
(b) 4 fingers.
(c) 1 finger.
(d) 2 fingers.
4. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Sioux brave.
(b) Creek Brave.
(c) Blackfoot Brave.
(d) Apache Brave.
5. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
2. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
3. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
4. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
5. What does Birdie collect?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)