|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 14 years old.
(b) About 12 years old.
(c) About 10 years old.
(d) About 16 years old.
2. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 1 shot.
(b) 3 shots.
(c) 4 shots.
(d) 2 shots.
3. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
(a) January 22.
(b) February 3.
(c) February 18.
(d) January 15.
4. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Water and mild detergent.
5. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) To fix breakfast.
(b) To study.
(c) To run his muskrat traps.
(d) He has to be at his job early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethany Orchard bring when she visits Reuben?
2. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
3. What type of candy bar comes with Reuben's pay for tearing down the corncrib?
4. How long has Sara lived with Waltzer?
5. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)