|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 23, The Red Farm, Be Jubilant, My Feet, The Curious Music That I Hear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
2. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Hardin, Montana.
(b) Lawrence, Montana.
(c) Helena, Montana.
(d) Great Falls, Montana.
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
4. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(a) Hernia repair.
(c) Gallbladder removal.
5. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That someone was chasing him.
(b) That a piglet bit him.
(c) That his father died.
(d) That a snake bit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swede call the moon when they picnic in the Badlands in January?
2. Where was a little girl kidnapped in a case that Andreeson describes to the Lands and Roxanna?
3. According the the obituary Roxanna had, where was Cassidy working when he died?
4. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
5. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)