|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Sioux brave.
(c) Apache Brave.
(d) Creek Brave.
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) To fix breakfast.
(b) He has to be at his job early.
(c) To study.
(d) To run his muskrat traps.
4. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) George River.
(b) Little Fork River.
(c) Buffalo River.
(d) Rum River.
5. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 70 miles.
(c) 85 miles.
(d) 75 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
2. Whose birthday is on December 16?
3. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
4. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
5. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)