|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roxana say Butch Cassidy died?
(a) North Dakota.
2. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
3. What church do the Lands attend?
4. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 1st floor.
(c) 4th floor.
(d) 2nd floor.
5. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A man named Wiley.
(b) A widow woman named Roberts.
(c) A man named Draper.
(d) A spinster woman named Wagner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
2. What does Reuben want to buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
3. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
4. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
5. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)