|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
2. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Dalton Trumbo.
(b) Adolph Green.
(c) Darryl Zanuck.
(d) Garson Kanin.
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Blackfoot Brave.
(c) Sioux brave.
(d) Creek Brave.
4. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
(a) Swing on the rope in the hayloft.
(b) Gather eggs.
(c) Feed the sheep.
(d) Candle eggs.
5. How old is Raymond, the boy who watches Reuben tear down the corncrib?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
3. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. Where does Roxana say Butch Cassidy died?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)