|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Bryant's Dairy.
(b) Aermotor Windmill Company.
(c) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(d) Kansas Automobile Company.
2. Who is the rancher who pastures cattle on a hillside near Roxanna's?
(a) Rob Wilson.
(b) Lewis Farmington.
(c) Bob Larson.
(d) Lonnie Ford.
3. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Karen Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) John Fisher.
(d) Stanley Basca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
2. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
3. In what hospital was Reuben born?
4. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
5. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)