|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Stanley Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) Karen Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
3. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
4. How long has Sara lived with Waltzer?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5-6 years.
(c) 4-5 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
3. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
4. When is Birdie's birthday?
5. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)