|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(a) Paul Cezanne.
(d) Francisco Goya.
2. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
3. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
4. Where is Davy put in jail?
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuben want to buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
2. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
3. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
4. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
5. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)