|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church do the Lands attend?
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Creek Brave.
(c) Sioux brave.
(d) Apache Brave.
3. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
(a) Feed the sheep.
(b) Swing on the rope in the hayloft.
(c) Gather eggs.
(d) Candle eggs.
4. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
(a) 75 miles.
(b) 70 miles.
(c) 85 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Psalm 121.
(b) Lamentations 3.
(c) Psalm 91.
(d) Jeremiah 33.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
2. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
3. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
4. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
5. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)