|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(a) 11 p.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(b) A widow woman named Roberts.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A man named Draper.
3. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
4. What was in the car of the man who gave Davy a ride?
(d) Musical instruments.
5. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
3. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
4. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
5. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)