|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
(a) January 15.
(b) February 18.
(c) February 3.
(d) January 22.
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(b) French toast.
3. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
4. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
(a) 5 degrees.
(b) 19 degrees.
(c) 6 degrees below zero.
(d) 10 degrees below zero.
5. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
(a) Captain Phillips.
(b) Captain James.
(c) Captain Manning.
(d) Captain Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
2. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
3. Whose birthday is on December 16?
4. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
5. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)