|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Giant Rowlings.
(b) Mighty Stinson.
(c) Midget Baker.
(d) Tiny Pruitt.
2. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) C. S. Lewis.
(b) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) Graham Greene.
(d) Charles Dickens.
3. What does Swede call the moon when they picnic in the Badlands in January?
(a) Gibbon moon.
(b) Gibbous moon.
(c) Waxing moon.
(d) Waning moon.
4. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
5. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
(a) A cowboy outfit.
(b) A lariat.
(c) A pony.
(d) A trip out west.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
2. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
3. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
4. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
5. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)