|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
3. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(b) Israel and Tommy.
(d) A tramp.
4. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) To run his muskrat traps.
(b) To fix breakfast.
(c) To study.
(d) He has to be at his job early.
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
2. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
3. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
4. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
5. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)