|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 3.
(b) December 20.
(c) December 16.
(d) December 1.
2. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
3. What does Swede put in Andreeson's gas tank?
(a) Corn syrup.
(d) Maple syrup.
4. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Arcadia Motel.
(b) Hi-Way Motel.
(c) Motel Safari.
(d) Triangle Motel.
5. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 53 years old.
(c) 27 years old.
(d) 64 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
2. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
3. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
4. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
5. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)