|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a snake bit him.
(b) That his father died.
(c) That someone was chasing him.
(d) That a piglet bit him.
2. Who is the rancher who pastures cattle on a hillside near Roxanna's?
(a) Lonnie Ford.
(b) Lewis Farmington.
(c) Bob Larson.
(d) Rob Wilson.
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
5. What type of jacket is Davy wearing when Reuben sees him on a trail near Roxanna's?
(a) Wool jacket.
(b) Green army parka.
(c) Lined overcoat.
(d) Lined denim jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
2. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
3. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
4. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)