|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
(a) A Crashmobile.
(b) A model rocket.
(c) An American frontier set.
(d) A Spartacus model.
2. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leroy Biersten.
(b) William Davidson.
(c) Leonard Wright.
(d) Jeffrey Martin.
3. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
4. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) Rum River.
(b) Little Fork River.
(c) Buffalo River.
(d) George River.
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
2. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
3. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
4. Whose birthday is on December 16?
5. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)