|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
(a) February 18.
(b) January 22.
(c) January 15.
(d) February 3.
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Karen Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) John Fisher.
(d) Stanley Basca.
3. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
(a) Hamburgers and fries.
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Corned beef hash.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
4. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(a) Street sweeper.
(c) Sales clerk.
5. Where does Roxana say Butch Cassidy died?
(a) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
2. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
3. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
4. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
5. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)