|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) In an old barn.
(b) At the Schultz's.
(c) At a Shell station.
(d) At a motel.
2. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
3. How old is Raymond, the boy who watches Reuben tear down the corncrib?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
4. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 3 shots.
(b) 1 shot.
(c) 2 shots.
(d) 4 shots.
5. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Roxanna say that Butch Cassidy died?
2. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
3. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
4. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)