|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Little thimbles.
(b) Spoons from all 50 states.
(c) Miniature dolls.
(d) Salt and pepper shakers.
2. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
(a) West room.
(b) East room.
(c) North room.
(d) South room.
3. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
(a) Gunsmith and doctor.
(c) Teacher and doctor.
4. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
(a) Dale's Oil Company.
(b) Shell Gas Station.
(c) Sinclair Gas Station.
(d) Peter's Oil Company.
5. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
(a) 5 degrees.
(b) 10 degrees below zero.
(c) 6 degrees below zero.
(d) 19 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
2. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
3. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
5. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)