|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
(a) Washington Irving.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
2. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 30 hours.
(c) 40 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
3. How many sheep does Roxanna have in the barn?
(a) 8 sheep.
(b) 10 sheep.
(c) 5 sheep.
(d) 6 sheep.
4. In what month was Reuben born?
5. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a piglet bit him.
(b) That a snake bit him.
(c) That someone was chasing him.
(d) That his father died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of candy bar comes with Reuben's pay for tearing down the corncrib?
2. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
3. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
4. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
5. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)