|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
(a) Rex Beach.
(b) Luke Short.
(c) Zane Grey.
(d) Louis L'Amour.
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Stanley Basca.
(b) Karen Basca.
(c) Margery Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
3. What does Swede call the moon when they picnic in the Badlands in January?
(a) Gibbous moon.
(b) Waxing moon.
(c) Waning moon.
(d) Gibbon moon.
4. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Richard Matheson.
(d) Stephen Bly.
5. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
2. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
3. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
4. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
5. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)