|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
(b) New Mexico.
2. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) To fix breakfast.
(b) To study.
(c) He has to be at his job early.
(d) To run his muskrat traps.
3. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(b) War at Sea.
(d) Dots and Boxes.
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias did Butch Cassidy tell Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard that he would be using in the future?
2. Where does legend say Butch Cassidy died?
3. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
4. What church do the Lands attend?
5. In what hospital was Reuben born?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)