|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
(a) Hi-Way Motel.
(b) Triangle Motel.
(c) Motel Safari.
(d) Arcadia Motel.
2. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Mighty Stinson.
(b) Giant Rowlings.
(c) Tiny Pruitt.
(d) Midget Baker.
3. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
4. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
5. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Water and mild detergent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the obituary that Roxanna shows Reuben and Swede, what month did Cassidy die?
2. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
3. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
4. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)