|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
2. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
3. What does Swede call the moon when they picnic in the Badlands in January?
(a) Waning moon.
(b) Gibbon moon.
(c) Waxing moon.
(d) Gibbous moon.
4. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
(a) It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
(b) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen.
(c) Away in a Manager.
(d) Silent Night.
5. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 2 cents.
(b) 3 cents.
(c) 4 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
2. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
3. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
4. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
5. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)