|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
2. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
3. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
(a) September 20.
(b) October 15.
(c) December 3.
(d) November 25.
4. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 2 cents.
(b) 3 cents.
(c) 4 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
5. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 85 miles.
(c) 75 miles.
(d) 70 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
2. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
3. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
4. What did Birdie fix Davy to eat when he came to their place?
5. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)