|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A biography.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A western.
3. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
4. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A yearling.
(b) A draft horse.
(c) A filly.
(d) A bay horse.
5. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
3. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
4. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What type of hat is Davy wearing when Reuben catches up to him on a trail near Roxanna's?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)