|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 30 hours.
(b) 40 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
2. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
(a) New Mexico.
3. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(c) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(d) Tomato soup.
5. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At Dr. Nokes'.
(b) At their house.
(c) At the DeCuellers'.
(d) A motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous person did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard know?
2. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
3. What was in the car of the man who gave Davy a ride?
4. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
5. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)