|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) An Arabian mare.
(c) A Percheron stallion.
(d) A Belgian gelding.
2. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a snake bit him.
(b) That a piglet bit him.
(c) That his father died.
(d) That someone was chasing him.
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Red potato chowder.
(b) Clam chowder.
(c) Baked ham.
(d) Fried chicken.
4. When is Birdie's birthday?
(a) April 22.
(b) March 13.
(c) May 12.
(d) February 21.
5. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
2. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
3. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
5. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)