|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(b) Mac's Clam Shack.
(c) Millie's Clam Shack.
(d) The Widder's Clam Shack.
2. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
3. What does Swede put in Andreeson's gas tank?
(a) Maple syrup.
(d) Corn syrup.
4. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. In what month was Reuben born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
3. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
4. Where was a little girl kidnapped in a case that Andreeson describes to the Lands and Roxanna?
5. Where is Davy put in jail?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)