|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A bay horse.
(b) A draft horse.
(c) A filly.
(d) A yearling.
2. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 27 years old.
(c) 64 years old.
(d) 53 years old.
3. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
4. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) In an old barn.
(b) At the Schultz's.
(c) At a Shell station.
(d) At a motel.
5. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
2. Who is the rancher who pastures cattle on a hillside near Roxanna's?
3. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
4. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
5. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)