|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Jeremiah 33.
(b) Lamentations 3.
(c) Psalm 121.
(d) Psalm 91.
2. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(c) Israel and Tommy.
(d) A tramp.
4. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
(a) Rex Beach.
(b) Zane Grey.
(c) Luke Short.
(d) Louis L'Amour.
5. In what year was Reuben born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of candy bar comes with Reuben's pay for tearing down the corncrib?
2. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
3. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
4. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
5. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)