|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Psalm 91.
(b) Psalm 121.
(c) Jeremiah 33.
(d) Lamentations 3.
2. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Louis L'Amour.
(b) Clive Cussler.
(c) Mike Hammer.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
(a) A filly.
(b) A yearling.
(c) A draft horse.
(d) A bay horse.
4. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
5. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
2. What does Birdie collect?
3. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
4. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
5. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)