|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
(a) December 3.
(b) September 20.
(c) November 25.
(d) October 15.
2. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
3. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Graham Greene.
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leonard Wright.
(b) Leroy Biersten.
(c) William Davidson.
(d) Jeffrey Martin.
5. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
(a) Feed the sheep.
(b) Swing on the rope in the hayloft.
(c) Gather eggs.
(d) Candle eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of horse is Davy riding when Reuben spots him on a trail that he follows from Roxanna's barn?
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
3. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
4. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
5. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)