|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Baked ham.
(c) Creamed chicken.
(d) Roast beef.
2. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Middle of the afternoon.
(b) Around 11 p.m.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
3. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 4 cents.
(b) 5 cents.
(c) 3 cents.
(d) 2 cents.
4. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Creek Brave.
(b) Apache Brave.
(c) Blackfoot Brave.
(d) Sioux brave.
5. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Brian Wagonner.
(b) Martin Dryson.
(c) Paul Wansor.
(d) Walter Stockard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Birdie fix Davy to eat when he came to their place?
2. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
4. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
5. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)