|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16, Under the Gibbon Moon, The Throbbing Heart of News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
2. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Tiny Pruitt.
(b) Mighty Stinson.
(c) Midget Baker.
(d) Giant Rowlings.
3. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Kansas Automobile Company.
(b) Bryant's Dairy.
(c) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(d) Aermotor Windmill Company.
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(a) Israel and Tommy.
(c) A tramp.
5. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
(a) Baked ham.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Creamed chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
2. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
3. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
4. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
5. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)