|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(b) Hernia repair.
(c) Gallbladder removal.
2. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
3. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
2. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
3. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
4. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
5. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)