|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
(a) Up to his hips.
(b) Up to his ankles.
(c) Up to his middle.
(d) Up to his knees.
2. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
3. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) An autobiography.
(b) A western.
(c) A biography.
(d) A mystery.
4. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
(a) Louis L'Amour.
(b) Zane Grey.
(c) Luke Short.
(d) Rex Beach.
5. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
2. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
5. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)