|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 16.
(b) December 20.
(c) December 3.
(d) December 1.
2. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
(a) February 3.
(b) January 15.
(c) February 18.
(d) January 22.
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. Whose birthday is on December 16?
5. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Skiff Hospital.
(c) Wilson Hospital.
(d) Pennock Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
3. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
5. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)