|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
2. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(d) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
3. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
4. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
(a) Up to his knees.
(b) Up to his hips.
(c) Up to his middle.
(d) Up to his ankles.
5. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
(a) An old bomber jacket.
(b) A black canvas jacket.
(c) A blue denim jacket.
(d) A brown wool jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
2. In what hospital was Reuben born?
3. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
4. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)