|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
2. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Cinnamon bread.
(b) Rye bread.
(c) Onion bread.
(d) Raisin bread.
3. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 2 cents.
(b) 3 cents.
(c) 4 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
4. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 20.
(c) December 16.
(d) December 3.
5. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Reuben born?
2. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
3. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
4. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
5. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)