|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 1 shot.
(b) 4 shots.
(c) 3 shots.
(d) 2 shots.
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A western.
(b) A biography.
(c) An autobiography.
(d) A mystery.
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Sioux brave.
(c) Apache Brave.
(d) Creek Brave.
4. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
(a) 31 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 28 years old.
(d) 33 years old.
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
2. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
3. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
4. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
5. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)