|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Margery Basca.
(b) John Fisher.
(c) Stanley Basca.
(d) Karen Basca.
3. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
4. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) Graham Greene.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) C. S. Lewis.
(d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
5. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(a) A dead wolf.
(b) A snake.
(d) A dead horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
2. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
3. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
4. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
5. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)