|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
2. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
3. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Past midnight.
(b) Around 11 p.m.
(c) Middle of the afternoon.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(c) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(d) Tomato soup.
5. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
2. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
3. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
4. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
5. Where is Davy put in jail?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)