|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(a) Sales clerk.
(d) Street sweeper.
2. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Skiff Hospital.
(c) Pennock Hospital.
(d) Wilson Hospital.
3. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
(a) Judge Watson.
(b) Judge Anderson.
(c) Judge Raster.
(d) Judge Browning.
4. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
5. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
2. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
3. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
4. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
5. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)