|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Blackfoot Brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Sioux brave.
2. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) William Davidson.
(b) Leroy Biersten.
(c) Jeffrey Martin.
(d) Leonard Wright.
3. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Cinnamon bread.
(c) Onion bread.
(d) Rye bread.
4. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A musician.
5. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Giant Rowlings.
(b) Midget Baker.
(c) Tiny Pruitt.
(d) Mighty Stinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
3. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
4. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
5. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)