|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 25 men.
(b) 45 men.
(c) 50 men.
(d) 30 men.
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Sioux brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Blackfoot Brave.
4. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
5. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Red potato chowder.
(b) Baked ham.
(c) Clam chowder.
(d) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
2. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
3. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
4. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
5. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)