|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. What church do the Lands attend?
3. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
4. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 20 hours.
(c) 30 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
5. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leonard Wright.
(b) Leroy Biersten.
(c) Jeffrey Martin.
(d) William Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
5. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)