|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
2. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
3. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At the DeCuellers'.
(b) A motel.
(c) At Dr. Nokes'.
(d) At their house.
4. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) C. S. Lewis.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(d) Graham Greene.
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Psalm 91.
(b) Psalm 121.
(c) Jeremiah 33.
(d) Lamentations 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
2. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
3. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
4. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
5. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)