|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Hernia repair.
(d) Gallbladder removal.
2. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
(a) Rex Beach.
(b) Luke Short.
(c) Zane Grey.
(d) Louis L'Amour.
3. What church do the Lands attend?
4. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Past midnight.
(b) Around 10 p.m.
(c) Around 11 p.m.
(d) Middle of the afternoon.
5. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Clive Cussler.
(b) Louis L'Amour.
(c) Mike Hammer.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
2. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
3. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
4. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)