|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Wilson Hospital.
(c) Pennock Hospital.
(d) Skiff Hospital.
2. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
(a) A blue denim jacket.
(b) A brown wool jacket.
(c) A black canvas jacket.
(d) An old bomber jacket.
3. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(d) French Horn.
4. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
5. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(b) A dead horse.
(c) A dead wolf.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
2. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
3. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
4. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)