|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(c) Water and mild detergent.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
2. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(b) Dots and Boxes.
(c) War at Sea.
3. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
4. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) A motel.
(c) At the DeCuellers'.
(d) At Dr. Nokes'.
5. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
2. In what month was Reuben born?
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
4. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)