|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(b) French toast.
3. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
4. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(a) A dead horse.
(b) A snake.
(d) A dead wolf.
5. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 3 shots.
(b) 2 shots.
(c) 4 shots.
(d) 1 shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what hospital was Reuben born?
2. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
4. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)