|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 40 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 30 hours.
3. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Louis L'Amour.
(b) Clive Cussler.
(c) Mike Hammer.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
2. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
3. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
4. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
5. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)