|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(c) French toast.
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Stanley Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) Karen Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
5. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Water and mild detergent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
2. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
3. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
4. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
5. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)