|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
(a) Martha Levins.
(b) Anna Roberts.
(c) Marianne Evans.
(d) Annabelle Richards.
2. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
(a) Judge Anderson.
(b) Judge Browning.
(c) Judge Raster.
(d) Judge Watson.
3. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
5. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) Washington Irving.
(d) Mark Twain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
2. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
3. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
4. What church do the Lands attend?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)