|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
2. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Cinnamon bread.
(c) Rye bread.
(d) Onion bread.
3. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(a) A tramp.
(c) Israel and Tommy.
4. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(c) War at Sea.
(d) Dots and Boxes.
5. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
(a) Judge Anderson.
(b) Judge Browning.
(c) Judge Watson.
(d) Judge Raster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
2. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
3. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
4. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
5. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)