|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Cinnamon bread.
(c) Onion bread.
(d) Rye bread.
2. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At Dr. Nokes'.
(b) At their house.
(c) A motel.
(d) At the DeCuellers'.
3. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Pennock Hospital.
(c) Wilson Hospital.
(d) Skiff Hospital.
4. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Midget Baker.
(b) Tiny Pruitt.
(c) Mighty Stinson.
(d) Giant Rowlings.
5. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
3. In what month was Reuben born?
4. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
5. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)