|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
2. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(a) Israel and Tommy.
(b) A tramp.
5. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(a) Patented medicines.
(b) Vacuum cleaners.
(d) World Book encyclopedias.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
2. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
3. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
5. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)