|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
(b) Iowa City.
3. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A widow woman named Roberts.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(d) A man named Wiley.
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(c) Israel and Tommy.
(d) A tramp.
5. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Sioux brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Blackfoot Brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
2. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
3. Where is Davy put in jail?
4. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
5. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)