|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(b) Street sweeper.
(d) Sales clerk.
2. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(a) War at Sea.
(b) Dots and Boxes.
3. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) An Arabian mare.
(b) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(c) A Belgian gelding.
(d) A Percheron stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
3. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
4. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
5. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)