|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 17 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
2. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
3. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Stephen Bly.
(c) Matt Braun.
(d) Richard Matheson.
4. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Karen Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) Stanley Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
5. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(b) A snake.
(c) A dead horse.
(d) A dead wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
2. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
3. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
4. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
5. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)