|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) John Fisher.
(b) Karen Basca.
(c) Margery Basca.
(d) Stanley Basca.
2. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Clam chowder.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Red potato chowder.
(d) Baked ham.
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Millie's Clam Shack.
(b) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(c) Mac's Clam Shack.
(d) The Widder's Clam Shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
2. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
3. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)