|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Rye bread.
(b) Onion bread.
(c) Cinnamon bread.
(d) Raisin bread.
2. Where is Davy put in jail?
3. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(c) Water and mild detergent.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
4. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(a) Patented medicines.
(b) Vacuum cleaners.
(d) World Book encyclopedias.
5. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) He has to be at his job early.
(b) To study.
(c) To run his muskrat traps.
(d) To fix breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. What church do the Lands attend?
3. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
5. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)