|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 33 years old.
(d) 28 years old.
2. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
(a) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Washington Irving.
(d) Charles Dickens.
3. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
4. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A widow woman named Roberts.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A spinster woman named Wagner.
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
2. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
3. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
4. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)