|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 1st floor.
(c) 2nd floor.
(d) 4th floor.
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Sioux brave.
(b) Blackfoot Brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Apache Brave.
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Water and mild detergent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
2. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
3. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
4. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)