|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Giant Rowlings.
(b) Tiny Pruitt.
(c) Midget Baker.
(d) Mighty Stinson.
2. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
3. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Millie's Clam Shack.
(b) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(c) Mac's Clam Shack.
(d) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
4. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
5. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)