|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 8 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Creek Brave.
(c) Sioux brave.
(d) Apache Brave.
5. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) At Dr. Nokes'.
(c) At the DeCuellers'.
(d) A motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
3. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)