|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Baked ham.
(c) Red potato chowder.
(d) Clam chowder.
3. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
4. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(a) World Book encyclopedias.
(b) Vacuum cleaners.
(d) Patented medicines.
5. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(b) French Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what hospital was Reuben born?
2. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
3. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
4. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
5. Where is Davy put in jail?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)