|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(c) French toast.
2. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
3. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(b) A tramp.
(c) Israel and Tommy.
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Millie's Clam Shack.
(b) Mac's Clam Shack.
(c) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(d) The Widder's Clam Shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
2. In what month was Reuben born?
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
4. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
5. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)