|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. In what month was Reuben born?
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Creek Brave.
(c) Sioux brave.
(d) Blackfoot Brave.
4. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
5. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A man named Wiley.
(b) A widow woman named Roberts.
(c) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(d) A man named Draper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
2. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
3. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
4. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)