|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A widow woman named Roberts.
3. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Mac's Clam Shack.
(b) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(c) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(d) Millie's Clam Shack.
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
2. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
3. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
4. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
5. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)