|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A man named Draper.
(b) A widow woman named Roberts.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A spinster woman named Wagner.
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
3. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Past midnight.
(b) Around 11 p.m.
(c) Middle of the afternoon.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
4. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(b) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(c) Millie's Clam Shack.
(d) Mac's Clam Shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
2. What church do the Lands attend?
3. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
4. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)