|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A widow woman named Roberts.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(d) A man named Wiley.
2. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(b) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(c) Mac's Clam Shack.
(d) Millie's Clam Shack.
3. What church do the Lands attend?
4. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Water and mild detergent.
5. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 8 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
2. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
3. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. In what hospital was Reuben born?
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)