|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4, Beauteous are My Cakes Indeed, Your Toughened Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Wilson Hospital.
(b) Skiff Hospital.
(c) Memorial Hospital.
(d) Pennock Hospital.
2. In what year was Reuben born?
3. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 17 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
4. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(a) A dead horse.
(b) A dead wolf.
(c) A snake.
5. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
(b) French Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
2. What church do the Lands attend?
3. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
4. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
5. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)