|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10, By the Grace of Lurvy, The Substance of Things Hoped For.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
(a) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen.
(b) Away in a Manager.
(c) Silent Night.
(d) It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
2. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 3.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 1.
(d) December 20.
3. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
4. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
5. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
2. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
3. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
5. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)