|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6, Peeking at Eternity, When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
(a) Anna Roberts.
(b) Annabelle Richards.
(c) Marianne Evans.
(d) Martha Levins.
3. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Water and mild detergent.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
5. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Rye bread.
(b) Cinnamon bread.
(c) Raisin bread.
(d) Onion bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
3. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
4. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
5. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)