|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 3 fingers.
(b) 4 fingers.
(c) 1 finger.
(d) 2 fingers.
2. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) At the DeCuellers'.
(c) At Dr. Nokes'.
(d) A motel.
4. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Fixing the roof.
(c) Shoeing a horse.
(d) Chopping firewood.
5. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
(a) January 22.
(b) January 15.
(c) February 3.
(d) February 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
2. What river do the Lands come upon after leaving Linton?
3. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
4. What painter does Reuben think would have done a good job of painting Roxanna by the fire in the Badlands?
5. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)