|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
(a) Grassy Butte.
3. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a snake bit him.
(b) That a piglet bit him.
(c) That his father died.
(d) That someone was chasing him.
5. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 53 years old.
(b) 27 years old.
(c) 32 years old.
(d) 64 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
2. What is the name of the federal investigator who comes from Bismarck to look for Andreeson?
3. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
4. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
5. What does a man break when his horse goes down on a steep incline?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)