|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A mystery.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A biography.
(d) A western.
2. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
3. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Psalm 91.
(b) Jeremiah 33.
(c) Lamentations 3.
(d) Psalm 121.
4. What food is cooked in a Dutch oven the first time that Reuben visits Davy at Waltzer's cabin?
(a) Beef stew.
(b) Chicken and dumplings.
(c) Sweet potatoes and sausage.
(d) Roast beef and potatoes.
5. Who owns a corncrib that Reuben tears down?
(a) Mr. Layton.
(b) Mr. Smythe.
(c) Mr. Lawson.
(d) Mr. Reuben.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
2. When do the Lands leave Roofing in the Airstream?
3. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
4. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
5. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)