|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
(a) Dale's Oil Company.
(b) Peter's Oil Company.
(c) Sinclair Gas Station.
(d) Shell Gas Station.
2. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
3. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
4. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 64 years old.
(d) 53 years old.
5. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 2nd floor.
(c) 1st floor.
(d) 4th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
2. According the the obituary Roxanna had, where was Cassidy working when he died?
3. What is the name of the doctor who Jeremiah brings to examine Reuben at Roxanna's house?
4. When Reuben goes with Davy in Chapter 17 and sees what might be Venus or Jupiter, what direction does he think they might be traveling?
5. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)