|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That his father died.
(b) That a snake bit him.
(c) That someone was chasing him.
(d) That a piglet bit him.
2. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
3. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(a) 11 p.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
4. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A widow woman named Roberts.
(b) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A man named Draper.
5. What is the name of the horse that Davy is riding when Reuben spots him from the barn at Roxanna's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
2. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
3. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
4. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
5. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)