|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
2. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
3. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
(a) Mike Lanz.
(b) Harper Juval.
(c) Lonnie Ford.
(d) Bill Wyatt.
4. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Richard Matheson.
(c) Matt Braun.
(d) Stephen Bly.
5. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) A Percheron stallion.
(c) A Belgian gelding.
(d) An Arabian mare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What constellation does Waltzer show Reuben that he never heard of before?
2. What does Reuben want to buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
3. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
4. What is the name of the federal investigator who comes from Bismarck to look for Andreeson?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)