|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
2. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
3. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
(a) A trip out west.
(b) A pony.
(c) A cowboy outfit.
(d) A lariat.
4. What river do the Lands come upon after leaving Linton?
(a) Missouri River.
(b) Red Lake River.
(c) Minnesota River.
5. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
(a) Peter's Oil Company.
(b) Sinclair Gas Station.
(c) Shell Gas Station.
(d) Dale's Oil Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
2. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
3. What philosopher described hell on his death bed?
4. Who is hurt when a posse goes to look for Andreeson, Waltzer, and Davy?
5. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)