|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
(a) 1 finger.
(b) 4 fingers.
(c) 3 fingers.
(d) 2 fingers.
2. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
(a) Washington Irving.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
3. What is Waltzer doing during Reuben's last visit to the cabin?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Fixing the roof.
(c) Chopping firewood.
(d) Shoeing a horse.
4. What does Roxanna offer Reuben when he wakes with a fever in Chapter 18?
5. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
3. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
4. What did Birdie fix Davy to eat when he came to their place?
5. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)