|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Reuben born?
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 10 years old.
(b) About 16 years old.
(c) About 12 years old.
(d) About 14 years old.
3. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
4. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A man named Wiley.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(d) A widow woman named Roberts.
5. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
2. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
3. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
4. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
5. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)