|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(a) Street sweeper.
(c) Sales clerk.
2. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
3. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
4. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(b) A man named Draper.
(c) A widow woman named Roberts.
(d) A man named Wiley.
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
2. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
3. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
4. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
5. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)