|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(a) Hernia repair.
(b) Gallbladder removal.
2. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
3. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 25 men.
(b) 50 men.
(c) 30 men.
(d) 45 men.
4. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Giant Rowlings.
(b) Midget Baker.
(c) Tiny Pruitt.
(d) Mighty Stinson.
5. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) Graham Greene.
(b) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) C. S. Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
2. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
3. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
4. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)