|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) An autobiography.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A western.
(d) A biography.
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Stanley Basca.
(b) Karen Basca.
(c) Margery Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
3. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Middle of the afternoon.
(b) Around 11 p.m.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
4. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Paul Wansor.
(b) Martin Dryson.
(c) Walter Stockard.
(d) Brian Wagonner.
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
2. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
3. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
5. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)