|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
2. What type of vehicle do the Lands drive when they go hunting at Shultz's place?
3. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Skiff Hospital.
(b) Pennock Hospital.
(c) Wilson Hospital.
(d) Memorial Hospital.
4. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 1 shot.
(b) 2 shots.
(c) 4 shots.
(d) 3 shots.
5. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
2. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
3. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
4. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
5. What is the name of Davy's girlfriend who is beaten in the girls' locker room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)