|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(a) Sales clerk.
(d) Street sweeper.
3. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Walter Stockard.
(b) Brian Wagonner.
(c) Paul Wansor.
(d) Martin Dryson.
4. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
5. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a snake bit him.
(b) That a piglet bit him.
(c) That someone was chasing him.
(d) That his father died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
3. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
4. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
5. Where is Davy put in jail?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)