|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Percheron stallion.
(b) An Arabian mare.
(c) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(d) A Belgian gelding.
2. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
3. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) At Dr. Nokes'.
(c) At the DeCuellers'.
(d) A motel.
4. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
(a) Mollie Pritchard.
(b) Becca Phillips.
(c) Abby Martin.
(d) Bethany Orchard.
5. In what year was Reuben born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Reuben's brother, Davy, when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
2. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
3. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
4. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
5. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)