|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
2. In what month was Reuben born?
3. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
4. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 1st floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 2nd floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
5. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Margery Basca.
(b) Karen Basca.
(c) John Fisher.
(d) Stanley Basca.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
2. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
3. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
4. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
5. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)