|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
2. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
3. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
(b) Street sweeper.
(c) Sales clerk.
5. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
(b) War at Sea.
(d) Dots and Boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
2. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
3. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
4. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
5. In what hospital was Reuben born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)