|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
2. Where is Davy put in jail?
3. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
4. What church do the Lands attend?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
2. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
3. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
4. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)