|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
2. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
(a) 3 shots.
(b) 4 shots.
(c) 2 shots.
(d) 1 shot.
3. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
4. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 40 hours.
(c) 30 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
5. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
2. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
3. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
4. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
5. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)