|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Around 11 p.m.
(b) Around 10 p.m.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Middle of the afternoon.
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Blackfoot Brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Sioux brave.
4. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At Dr. Nokes'.
(b) At their house.
(c) A motel.
(d) At the DeCuellers'.
5. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(a) A tramp.
(d) Israel and Tommy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
2. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
3. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
4. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
5. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)