|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Creek Brave.
(b) Apache Brave.
(c) Blackfoot Brave.
(d) Sioux brave.
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 7 minutes.
(b) 8 minutes.
(c) 12 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. In what year was Reuben born?
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leroy Biersten.
(b) Leonard Wright.
(c) Jeffrey Martin.
(d) William Davidson.
5. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was Reuben born?
2. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
3. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
4. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)