|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
(a) An old bomber jacket.
(b) A brown wool jacket.
(c) A blue denim jacket.
(d) A black canvas jacket.
2. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(a) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
3. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 1st floor.
(c) 2nd floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Tomato soup.
(b) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(c) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(d) Chicken noodle soup.
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
(a) Psalm 121.
(b) Jeremiah 33.
(c) Lamentations 3.
(d) Psalm 91.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what hospital was Reuben born?
2. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
3. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
4. What is one of Swede's favorite authors?
5. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)