|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(b) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
(c) Mac's Clam Shack.
(d) Millie's Clam Shack.
2. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Water and mild detergent.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
3. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
4. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Louis L'Amour.
(c) Mike Hammer.
(d) Clive Cussler.
5. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That someone was chasing him.
(b) That his father died.
(c) That a piglet bit him.
(d) That a snake bit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
2. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
3. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
4. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
5. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)