|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
2. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(a) Vacuum cleaners.
(b) World Book encyclopedias.
(d) Patented medicines.
3. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
(a) Mike Hammer.
(b) Louis L'Amour.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Clive Cussler.
4. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
5. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Giant Rowlings.
(b) Midget Baker.
(c) Mighty Stinson.
(d) Tiny Pruitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
3. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
4. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
5. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)