|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
(a) Iowa City.
2. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Richard Matheson.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Owen Wister.
(d) Stephen Bly.
3. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(b) A man named Wiley.
(c) A man named Draper.
(d) A widow woman named Roberts.
5. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
2. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
4. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
5. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)