|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
2. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) An Arabian mare.
(c) A Percheron stallion.
(d) A Belgian gelding.
3. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 50 men.
(b) 25 men.
(c) 45 men.
(d) 30 men.
5. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
(d) Iowa City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of August Shultz's horse when he and Jeremiah were growing up together?
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
4. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
5. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)