|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(c) French toast.
2. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
3. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
(a) 31 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 28 years old.
(d) 33 years old.
4. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) At Dr. Nokes'.
(c) A motel.
(d) At the DeCuellers'.
5. What is the name of August Shultz's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
2. In what year was Reuben born?
3. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
4. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
5. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)