|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
(a) Becca Phillips.
(b) Mollie Pritchard.
(c) Bethany Orchard.
(d) Abby Martin.
2. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 25 men.
(b) 45 men.
(c) 30 men.
(d) 50 men.
3. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
(b) World Book encyclopedias.
(c) Patented medicines.
(d) Vacuum cleaners.
4. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
5. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
3. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
4. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)