|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
2. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Brian Wagonner.
(b) Paul Wansor.
(c) Walter Stockard.
(d) Martin Dryson.
3. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A musician.
4. On Swede's birthday, who do Davy and Reuben see in the timber?
(a) Israel and Tommy.
(b) A tramp.
5. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
2. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
3. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
4. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
5. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)