|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was Stube released from Davy's cell?
2. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leroy Biersten.
(b) Leonard Wright.
(c) William Davidson.
(d) Jeffrey Martin.
3. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
4. What does Reuben see in a dream that wakes him after the goose hunt?
(b) A dead wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A dead horse.
5. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Blackfoot Brave.
(b) Sioux brave.
(c) Creek Brave.
(d) Apache Brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
2. How old is Swede at the beginning of the novel?
3. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
4. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
5. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)