|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
(a) Apache Brave.
(b) Creek Brave.
(c) Sioux brave.
(d) Blackfoot Brave.
2. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
3. What does Jeremiah use to remove tar from his front door?
(a) Water and mild detergent.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
4. What time do the Lands go to the DeCuellar's for breakfast the day of the trial?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. What church do the Lands attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Mr. DeCuellar teach Swede and Reuben to help them pass the time while they wait to be admitted to the courtroom?
2. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
3. In what month was Reuben born?
4. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
5. When the goose is cleaned, what part does Swede want Reuben to give her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)