|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8, Late In the Night When the Fires Are Out, A Boy On A Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
2. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 12 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
3. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Richard Matheson.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Owen Wister.
(d) Stephen Bly.
4. In what month was Reuben born?
5. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
(b) Chicken noodle soup.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
2. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
3. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
4. Who wrote the book that Stube was reading the night that Davy escaped.
5. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)