Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20, Boy Ready, The Ledger of Our Decisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swede read to Reuben at the beginning of Chapter 19 when he can't breathe?
2. What was the name of the business that Cassidy worked for as a sales representative according to the obituary Roxanna had?
(a) Kansas Automobile Company.
(b) Bryant's Dairy.
(c) Robbins Bicycle Company.
(d) Aermotor Windmill Company.
3. Who does Reuben talk to in the kitchen when Rev. Johnny Latt is preaching?
(a) Bethany Orchard.
(b) Abby Martin.
(c) Becca Phillips.
(d) Mollie Pritchard.
4. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
5. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) An Appaloosa.
(b) A stallion.
(c) A Belgian.
(d) A paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
2. What does Swede pretend to be when the Lands crawl up on Canadian geese?
3. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
4. What is the name of the horse that goes down on a steep incline?
5. In the obituary that Roxanna shows to Reuben and Swede, how old was Cassidy when he died?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)