|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
(a) 85 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 70 miles.
(d) 75 miles.
2. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
(a) December 3.
(b) November 25.
(c) September 20.
(d) October 15.
3. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 3.
(c) December 20.
(d) December 16.
4. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
(b) Gunsmith and doctor.
(c) Teacher and doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
2. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
3. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
5. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)