|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) An Arabian mare.
(b) A Belgian gelding.
(c) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(d) A Percheron stallion.
2. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
(a) Grassy Butte.
3. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A western.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A biography.
4. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(b) Hernia repair.
(c) Gallbladder removal.
5. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
2. What is the name of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday?
3. What does Reuben want to buy with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
4. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
5. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)