|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Roxanna pound Reuben's back when he has difficulty breathing?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
(a) December 3.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 20.
(d) December 1.
3. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(a) French toast.
4. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(a) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
5. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
(a) Up to his knees.
(b) Up to his hips.
(c) Up to his ankles.
(d) Up to his middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
2. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
3. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
4. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
5. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)