|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) William Davidson.
(b) Leonard Wright.
(c) Jeffrey Martin.
(d) Leroy Biersten.
2. What was Stube reading when he was on deputy duty the night Davy escaped?
(a) A mystery.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A western.
(d) A biography.
3. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
4. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
5. What does a farmer report stolen three days after Davy's escape?
(a) A Quarter Horse stallion.
(b) An Arabian mare.
(c) A Belgian gelding.
(d) A Percheron stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Davy put in jail?
2. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
3. Who is Swede's favorite president?
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What is the name of the sheriff who brings the news of Davy's escape?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)