|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) At their house.
(b) At the DeCuellers'.
(c) A motel.
(d) At Dr. Nokes'.
2. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Karen Basca.
(b) Margery Basca.
(c) Stanley Basca.
(d) John Fisher.
3. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(b) Francisco Goya.
(d) Paul Cezanne.
4. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
5. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
2. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
3. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
4. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
5. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)