|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Tiny Pruitt.
(b) Giant Rowlings.
(c) Mighty Stinson.
(d) Midget Baker.
2. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
3. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
(c) Francisco Goya.
(d) Paul Cezanne.
4. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
(a) Around 11 p.m.
(b) Middle of the afternoon.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Around 10 p.m.
5. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Stephen Bly.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Richard Matheson.
(d) Owen Wister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
2. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
3. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)