|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
(a) October 15.
(b) November 25.
(c) December 3.
(d) September 20.
2. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Mighty Stinson.
(b) Midget Baker.
(c) Tiny Pruitt.
(d) Giant Rowlings.
3. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(a) Gallbladder removal.
(d) Hernia repair.
4. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
(b) Mr. and Mrs. DeCuellar.
(c) Dr. and Mrs. Nokes.
(d) Tin Lurvy.
5. How far is it from Roofing to North Dakota?
(a) 85 miles.
(b) 70 miles.
(c) 75 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the sheriff come to tell the DeCuellars and Lands that Davy broke out of jail?
2. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
3. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
4. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
5. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)