|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 1st floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 2nd floor.
2. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
(a) Judge Watson.
(b) Judge Browning.
(c) Judge Raster.
(d) Judge Anderson.
3. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
(a) It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
(b) Away in a Manager.
(c) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen.
(d) Silent Night.
4. How much money does Jeremiah get when he sells his bed?
5. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Great Falls, Montana.
(b) Helena, Montana.
(c) Lawrence, Montana.
(d) Hardin, Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
2. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
3. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
4. How many shots does Davy fire when Israel and Tommy break in the house after midnight?
5. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)