|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Lands have for lunch on Swede's birthday?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
(d) Toasted cheese sandwiches.
2. What song does Jeremiah hum after Reuben buys groceries with the money he earns from tearing down the corncrib?
(a) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen.
(b) Silent Night.
(c) It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
(d) Away in a Manager.
3. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leonard Wright.
(b) Leroy Biersten.
(c) Jeffrey Martin.
(d) William Davidson.
4. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) He has to be at his job early.
(b) To run his muskrat traps.
(c) To study.
(d) To fix breakfast.
5. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Hernia repair.
(d) Gallbladder removal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
2. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
3. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
4. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
5. What does Reuben want for Christmas in 1962?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)