|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) Lawrence, Montana.
(c) Hardin, Montana.
(d) Great Falls, Montana.
2. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Matt Braun.
(c) Richard Matheson.
(d) Stephen Bly.
3. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
4. Whose birthday is on December 16?
5. What is the temperature Sunday morning when the Lands wake ten miles out of Mandan?
(a) 19 degrees.
(b) 5 degrees.
(c) 10 degrees below zero.
(d) 6 degrees below zero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
2. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
3. What is Tin Lurvy selling on Swede's birthday?
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What color was the Lands' front door before it was tarred?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)