|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
(b) Iowa City.
2. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
3. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 25 men.
(b) 30 men.
(c) 45 men.
(d) 50 men.
4. What famous person did Roxanna's Great-Uncle Howard know?
(a) Kit Carson.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Jim Bridger.
(d) Butch Cassidy.
5. Whose birthday is on December 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
2. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
3. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
4. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
5. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)