|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jeremiah, Swede, and Reuben spend the night the first night that Davy is in jail?
(a) A motel.
(b) At the DeCuellers'.
(c) At their house.
(d) At Dr. Nokes'.
2. Who owns the hundred-acre wood lot at the edge of Roofing?
(a) A widow woman named Roberts.
(b) A spinster woman named Wagner.
(c) A man named Wiley.
(d) A man named Draper.
3. How many men in the following days show up at the courthouse armed with old guns to join the posse searching for Davy?
(a) 25 men.
(b) 30 men.
(c) 45 men.
(d) 50 men.
4. What does Reuben dream the night that he and Swede plan to break Davy out of jail?
(a) That a snake bit him.
(b) That someone was chasing him.
(c) That a piglet bit him.
(d) That his father died.
5. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Matt Braun.
(b) Stephen Bly.
(c) Owen Wister.
(d) Richard Matheson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. How old was Jeremiah when he was caught by a tornado.
4. In Chapter 6, what time does the rain turn to snow?
5. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)