|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pie does Mrs. DeCuellar serve for breakfast?
2. When Reuben is finally allowed in Roxanna's barn, what does he do?
(a) Candle eggs.
(b) Feed the sheep.
(c) Swing on the rope in the hayloft.
(d) Gather eggs.
3. How deep is the snow when Reuben begins tearing down the corncrib?
(a) Up to his ankles.
(b) Up to his knees.
(c) Up to his hips.
(d) Up to his middle.
4. What western author might Jeremiah have enjoyed reading when he was in his late twenties?
(a) Stephen Bly.
(b) Owen Wister.
(c) Richard Matheson.
(d) Matt Braun.
5. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. Who is Swede's favorite president?
4. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
5. Who comes to spend Christmas eve with the Lands?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)