|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Roxanna's father purchase a movie theater?
(a) Hardin, Montana.
(b) Lawrence, Montana.
(c) Great Falls, Montana.
(d) Helena, Montana.
2. Where is Davy put in jail?
3. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
4. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Jeffrey Martin.
(b) Leroy Biersten.
(c) William Davidson.
(d) Leonard Wright.
5. What Bible character does Swede compare Jeremiah to at the beginning of Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Reuben begin to tear down the corncrib?
2. What Bible character does Reuben try to compare Jeremiah to, but Swede protests?
3. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
4. About twelve days after Davy's escape, Reuben comes to tell his father that his lungs are tight. What is Jeremiah reading that night?
5. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)