|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation did Lurvy have six months before his visit on Swede's birthday?
(c) Hernia repair.
(d) Gallbladder removal.
2. Where does Lurvy say he had a delicious batch of clam chowder in Seatlle?
(a) The Widder's Clam Shack.
(b) Millie's Clam Shack.
(c) Mac's Clam Shack.
(d) Ivar's Acres of Clams.
3. Why does Davy get up early each morning?
(a) He has to be at his job early.
(b) To fix breakfast.
(c) To study.
(d) To run his muskrat traps.
4. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
5. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
(a) Judge Watson.
(b) Judge Anderson.
(c) Judge Raster.
(d) Judge Browning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Reuben get paid for tearing down the corncrib?
2. What instrument does Rev. Johnny Latt play?
3. When did the owner of the gas station that the Lands go to on Sunday leave?
4. What does Swede want for Christmas in 1962?
5. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)