|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 30 hours.
(b) 20 hours.
(c) 40 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
2. What does Swede read to Reuben the night after the first day of Davy's trial?
(a) Graham Greene.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
3. Who is Swede's favorite president?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
4. What color sweater does Reuben wear when he testifies at Davy's trial?
5. What time does Stanley Basca testify that Davy came to the Finch's on the night of the shooting?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
2. Which painter does Swede think painted someone who looked like the devilish man Reuben saw in a dream?
3. What year is the Airstream trailer that Tin Lurvy leaves to Jeremiah in his will?
4. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
5. What time do the Lands have to arrive at the courthouse for Davy's trial?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)