|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leonard Wright.
(b) William Davidson.
(c) Leroy Biersten.
(d) Jeffrey Martin.
2. Where does Jeremiah suggest the family move when he is struggling with pneumonia?
(c) New Mexico.
3. Where was Lurvy when he became sick and needed an operation?
4. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
(c) French toast.
5. How much does it cost to send a postcard in 1963?
(a) 4 cents.
(b) 3 cents.
(c) 2 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Raymond, the boy who watches Reuben tear down the corncrib?
2. What is the name of the motel in the town near where the Lands stop to get gas in Chapter 13?
3. Who is the judge who presides over Davy's trial?
4. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
5. What job does Stube take after Davy escaped on his watch?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)