|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14, Something Warm, The Skin Bag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What screenwriter came to the theater that Roxanna's father owned?
(a) Adolph Green.
(b) Garson Kanin.
(c) Darryl Zanuck.
(d) Dalton Trumbo.
2. What does Swede put in Andreeson's gas tank?
(c) Maple syrup.
(d) Corn syrup.
3. What do the Lands eat for supper on Swede's birthday?
(a) Baked ham.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Clam chowder.
(d) Red potato chowder.
4. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Paul Wansor.
(b) Martin Dryson.
(c) Walter Stockard.
(d) Brian Wagonner.
5. When the Plymouth begins missing, what town are the Lands near?
(d) Grassy Butte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Helen go after she left Jeremiah?
2. What does the Land family have for breakfast on Swede's birthday?
3. What was Roxanna's great-uncle's occupation?
4. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
5. What is the name of the chief of the North Dakota State Patrol.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)