|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
(a) Creamed chicken.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Baked ham.
2. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Cinnamon bread.
(b) Raisin bread.
(c) Rye bread.
(d) Onion bread.
3. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
(a) Tiny Pruitt.
(b) Giant Rowlings.
(c) Mighty Stinson.
(d) Midget Baker.
4. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
(a) North room.
(b) South room.
(c) East room.
(d) West room.
5. Where did Sara come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Birdie's birthday?
2. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
3. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
4. On what floor did Helen, Jeremiah, and Davy Land live when they lived in student housing?
5. What is the name of the Shultzes' hound dog?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)