|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) A stallion.
(b) A paint.
(c) An Appaloosa.
(d) A Belgian.
2. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Paul Wansor.
(b) Martin Dryson.
(c) Walter Stockard.
(d) Brian Wagonner.
3. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
(a) Washington Irving.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(d) Charles Dickens.
4. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
5. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Rye bread.
(c) Onion bread.
(d) Cinnamon bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
2. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
3. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
4. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
5. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)