|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
2. Which deputy, during the first two weeks that Davy is in jail, reads some of the letters that Davy receives?
(a) Walter Stockard.
(b) Martin Dryson.
(c) Paul Wansor.
(d) Brian Wagonner.
3. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
4. What was the name of the farmer's wife who lived on the farm where the tornado took Jeremiah?
(a) Marianne Evans.
(b) Martha Levins.
(c) Anna Roberts.
(d) Annabelle Richards.
5. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
(a) West room.
(b) East room.
(c) South room.
(d) North room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lands have for supper when parked in Linton?
2. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
3. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
4. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
5. What do the Lands have for supper when they arrive at the Shultz's in the Airstream?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)