|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
2. Where is Davy put in jail?
3. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 30 hours.
(b) 20 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 40 hours.
4. Where did Davy shave after his escape'?
(a) At a motel.
(b) In an old barn.
(c) At a Shell station.
(d) At the Schultz's.
5. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
(a) Captain James.
(b) Captain Manning.
(c) Captain Phillips.
(d) Captain Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Davy's fellow inmate in the jail?
2. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
3. What room do Swede and Reuben sleep in at the Shultz's?
4. How many fingers are missing from Waltzer's left hand?
5. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)