|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
2. How many hours a week did Jeremiah work sweeping and painting in the athletic building while he was in medical school?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 30 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 40 hours.
3. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
(a) Riders of the Purple Sage.
(b) West of the Pecos.
(c) Spirit of the Border.
(d) The Last Trail.
4. What does Birdie collect?
(a) Salt and pepper shakers.
(b) Miniature dolls.
(c) Little thimbles.
(d) Spoons from all 50 states.
5. What river do August and Reuben ride to in the morning after the Lands arrive?
(a) Little Fork River.
(b) George River.
(c) Buffalo River.
(d) Rum River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cookies does Reuben bring Davy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. What type of berries did Jeremiah's father grow when they had their homestead?
3. What type of car did August give Davy when he left the Shultz's?
4. What was the name of Mrs. Roosevelt's brother who collected moths in South America?
5. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)