|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal who hired Jeremiah as a janitor?
(a) Leroy Biersten.
(b) Jeffrey Martin.
(c) Leonard Wright.
(d) William Davidson.
2. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Onion bread.
(c) Cinnamon bread.
(d) Rye bread.
3. Who did Helen marry after she left Jeremiah?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A musician.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A doctor.
4. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
5. How long has Sara lived with Waltzer?
(a) 5-6 years.
(b) 4-5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the car of the man who gave Davy a ride?
2. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
3. What would Helen Land read to Davy when he was one year old?
4. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
5. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)