|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Reuben wakes at the Shultz's after they arrive in the Airstream?
2. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
(a) West of the Pecos.
(b) Spirit of the Border.
(c) The Last Trail.
(d) Riders of the Purple Sage.
3. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
4. What type of horse does Davy ride when he gets Reuben for his second visit to the cabin?
(a) A stallion.
(b) An Appaloosa.
(c) A paint.
(d) A Belgian.
5. What time did Davy arrive at the Shultz's home?
(a) 2 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
2. Where did Waltzer meet Davy?
3. What is the name of the horse that struck August in the ear when he was shoeing him several years earlier?
4. What type of car is Andreeson driving when the Lands see him in Linton?
5. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)