One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18, The Little Man's Country, Winning Her Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Reuben think of when he hears Swede's latest installment about Sunny Sundown in Chapter 18?
(a) The Last Trail.
(b) West of the Pecos.
(c) Riders of the Purple Sage.
(d) Spirit of the Border.
2. How old is the girl Sara who lives with Waltzer?
(a) About 16 years old.
(b) About 10 years old.
(c) About 12 years old.
(d) About 14 years old.
3. What month did a tornado strike the town where Jeremiah, Helen, and Davy lived while Jeremiah attended medical school?
4. Who writes a letter that turns public opinion against Davy?
(a) Margery Basca.
(b) Stanley Basca.
(c) John Fisher.
(d) Karen Basca.
5. What type of cookies does Reuben bring Davy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Gingerbread cookies.
(c) Molasses cookies.
(d) Sugar cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bread does Mrs. Nokes often send the Lands when Davy is in jail?
2. What was the name of the skeleton Jeremiah studied in medical school?
3. How long has Sara lived with Waltzer?
4. What type of fish did Oscar Larson and Jeremiah usually catch?
5. Where does Jeremiah say that the time will change from Central to Mountain Time?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)