Chapters 1 - 2, Clay, His Separate Shadow
1. In what year was Reuben born?
2. In what month was Reuben born?
3. In what hospital was Reuben born?
(a) Skiff Hospital.
(b) Pennock Hospital.
(c) Wilson Hospital.
(d) Memorial Hospital.
4. What was the first name of the doctor who delivered Reuben?
5. How long has Reuben been without a breath when his father comes into the delivery room?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
6. In what type of jacket did Jeremiah wrap Reuben in the delivery room?
(a) An old bomber jacket.
(b) A brown wool jacket.
(c) A black canvas jacket.
(d) A blue denim jacket.
7. How old is Reuben when he sees his father's third miracle?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
8. What are the Land's hunting when Reuben sees his father's third miracle?
9. How far is August Shultz's place from Reuben's home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
This section contains 3,532 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)