* Reuben Land tells about his difficult birth in September of 1951.
* When he was born, he was unable to breathe.
* Dr. Animas Nokes, the attending doctor, laid Reuben down and rubbed him hard with a towel.
* He pounded Reuben's back, rolled him over and massaged his chest.
* Jeremiah Land, Reuben's father was outside praying.
* Suddenly Jeremiah dashed into the room, gently lifted Reuben, and told him to breathe.
* Dr. Nokes told Jeremiah that the baby was dead and that he had not breathed for twelve minutes.
* Even if he would begin to breath at this point, he would be brain damaged.
* Jeremiah hit the doctor, and he continued to demand that Reuben breathe, and Reuben did.
* Looking back, Reuben believes that his story is a true miracle, not an ordinary one, and that this type of miracle makes people uncomfortable.
* Reuben believes that...
This section contains 5,189 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)