Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
2. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
4. What are the fruits of meditation?
5. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
Explore three ways in which unnecessary driving is harmful. You must use one economic, one ecological, and one psychological example.
The first instinct when one feels an unpleasant emotion is to find an escape. Explain how this need to escape leads to compulsive behavior in the form of an addiction.
In "The River" Hanh shares an anecdote about a river who chases clouds. Explore the analogy between the river's behavior and an individual who continues to look for his/her identity in material things.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)