|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Hanh view as the best investment one can make?
2. What is Hanh's definition of compassion?
3. What can one use daily as a reminder to stop and breathe mindfully?
4. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
5. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what is analogous to emotion?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What steps can be taken to alleviate anger's control and transform it into a positive force?
2. Describe the ritual of having a...
This section contains 1,132 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)