Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
2. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
4. What are the fruits of meditation?
5. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
In "The Eucharist" Hanh refutes the Christian belief of salvation. Explore another Hanh teaching that contradicts Christianity.
To keep from becoming goal oriented, Hanh views aimlessness as necessary. Using a realistic goal that an individual is trying to attain, explore how aimlessness could be detrimental.
Explore three ways in which unnecessary driving is harmful. You must use one economic, one ecological, and one psychological example.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)