|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
2. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
3. What are most individuals unwilling to do about an issue?
4. What happens when one mindfully recognizes anger?
5. Why does looking into his own hand keep the man from feeling lonely?
Essay Topic 1
In "The Eucharist" Hanh refutes the Christian belief of salvation. Explore another Hanh teaching that contradicts Christianity.
Essay Topic 2
What is the analogy between departmentalization and going to church on Sundays?
Essay Topic 3
To keep from becoming goal oriented, Hanh views aimlessness as necessary. Using a realistic goal that an individual is trying to attain, explore how aimlessness could be detrimental.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)