Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
2. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
4. What are the fruits of meditation?
5. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
Essay Topic 1
In "The Eucharist" Hanh refutes the Christian belief of salvation. Explore another Hanh teaching that contradicts Christianity.
Essay Topic 2
Hanh's essay on "Living Together" is directed towards the family unit. How could the principles stated in this article apply to individual countries and world peace?
Essay Topic 3
What is the analogy between departmentalization and going to church on Sundays?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)