Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
2. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
4. What are the fruits of meditation?
5. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
Essay Topic 1
Hanh remarks that even the wealthiest can die of suffering. Apply his words to a wealthy country. How could the country cease to exist even though it had tremendous resources?
Essay Topic 2
Family members need to understand one another before living in harmony can be possible. Using mindfulness as a blueprint, explain how siblings can come to terms with the belief that Mom or Dad favors or has an easier relationship with another sibling.
Essay Topic 3
Explore three ways in which unnecessary driving is harmful. You must use one economic, one ecological, and one psychological example.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)