Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - "Foreword" and "Editor's Introduction"
1. According to the foreword, what is the only way to bring about world peace?
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
3. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
4. According to the Editor's Introduction, what method of obtaining peace is part of Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings?
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
6. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
7. Who nominates Hanh for the 1966 Nobel Prize?
8. Who is Thomas Merton?
9. What is Gethsemani?
10. Where is Gethsemani?
11. With whom does Hanh meet in Europe to help bring peace to Vietnam?
This section contains 2,048 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)