|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when one is cut off from nature?
2. Which group of people are "the light at the top of the candle" for interbeing?
(a) The Enlightened.
3. Who smiles at Buddha?
(a) No one.
(c) H.H. the Dalai Lama.
(d) The book's author.
4. How should individuals react to unpleasant feelings?
(a) Ignore the emotions.
(b) Face the emotions.
(c) Reject the emotions.
(d) Cling to the emotions.
5. What bodily process does conscious breathing slow down?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh in "Nourishing Awareness", what should one focus on before eating?
2. What does Hanh view as the best investment one can make?
3. What do positive seeds produce?
4. Who is Thomas Merton?
5. According Hanh, if one item is removed from the universe, how many others will cease to exist?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)