|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
(a) In solitude.
(c) In nature.
(d) In church.
2. What bodily process does conscious breathing slow down?
3. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(b) By ignoring the anger.
(c) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
(d) By acting on the feeling of anger.
4. What phrase is used in the Editor's Introduction to describe "Peace is Every Step"?
(a) Joyful book art.
(b) Life's handbook for peace.
(c) Book of peace.
(d) Book of reminders.
5. What would have prevented the tremendous amount of destruction in Vietnam?
(a) An American vision of non-duality.
(b) A Vietnamese vision of duality.
(c) A Vietnamese vision of non-duality.
(d) An American vision of duality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
2. What do large family units provide?
3. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
4. According to Hanh, what happens to anger when one pounds a pillow?
5. How should individuals react to unpleasant feelings?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)