|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three concepts can be included in family life that will promote inner peace?
(a) Meditation sessions, meditation rooms, and mindful dinners.
(b) Breathing room, media room, and mindful dinners.
(c) Music room, reading room, and conscious breathing.
(d) Reading rooms, family altar, and mindful dinners.
2. What is available to one in every moment?
3. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
(a) Peace and joy.
(b) Love and harmony.
(c) Inhale and exhale.
(d) In and out.
4. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The little Peace Corps.
(c) The School for Social Awareness.
5. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, which rite is a wonderful practice of mindfulness that Jesus used to awaken his disciples?
2. What can be used as compost for flowers of the twenty-first century?
3. Why is living in the present essential after experiencing negative feelings?
4. According to Hanh, what attitude is important when one writes a politician?
5. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)