|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group might react strongly to Hanh's views on hope?
2. What gift does holding a grandchild give to the grandparent?
(b) Great joy.
3. According to a poem in this section, who/what now has the poet's lost smile?
(a) A chirping bird.
(b) The sunshine.
(c) The rose.
(d) A dandelion.
4. What makes it more possible for one to sustain action for a worthy cause?
(a) Mindful living.
(b) The fruits of meditation.
(d) The ability to be flexible.
5. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A speed limit sign.
(b) A red light.
(c) A car horn.
(d) A yield sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
2. What causes us to lose touch with the peace that is available each moment?
3. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
4. Who smiles at the flower?
5. What is often forgotten when one approaches life with a constant goal in mind?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)