|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
(a) The suffering masses.
2. According to Hanh's "Internal Formations", what forms within one's emotional consciousness as a result of anger?
(b) Emotional scars.
(c) Health issues.
3. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A yield sign.
(b) A red light.
(c) A speed limit sign.
(d) A car horn.
4. According to Hanh, what is the result of realizing the present moment?
(a) A chance to be happy in the future.
(b) A chance to clear the mind.
(c) A chance to eradicate the past.
(d) A chance to be happy now.
5. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(b) Health, religion, and altruism.
(c) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(d) Money, food, and shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
2. Which side is to blame when war occurs?
3. What does Hanh consider to be one's "second heart"?
4. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
5. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)