|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 59-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
(a) His breathing.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His voice.
(d) His rest periods.
2. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
(a) Life's present moment is more easily encountered.
(b) Problems seem less worrisome.
(c) Selfish attitudes cease to exist.
(d) A positive attitude evolves.
3. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
4. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
(d) The suffering masses.
5. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
(a) Love and peace.
(b) Unconditional love.
(c) Joy and peace.
(d) Eternal gratitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh's "Look into Your Hand", what can be found in a single person?
2. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
3. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
4. Why does looking into his own hand keep the man from feeling lonely?
5. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)