|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do positive seeds produce?
(b) Happy thoughts.
(c) More positive seeds.
(d) Mindful living.
2. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
(a) Inhale and exhale.
(b) Peace and joy.
(c) In and out.
(d) Love and harmony.
3. What kind of lighting should be in a family meditation room?
(a) No lighting.
(b) Dim lighting.
(d) Bright lighting.
4. What happens when one is cut off from nature?
5. What is the basis for real strength when one tries to make a change in the world?
(b) Deep inner peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
2. What invitation does the author give to the reader at the end of the first section?
3. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
4. What is mouth yoga?
5. Who smiles at the flower?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)