|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, when must one recognize negative feelings?
(a) Before they arise.
(b) When one has emotional support.
(c) When they arise.
(d) When faced with a decision.
2. What phrase is used in the Editor's Introduction to describe "Peace is Every Step"?
(a) Life's handbook for peace.
(b) Joyful book art.
(c) Book of peace.
(d) Book of reminders.
3. In which river did the author wash his face?
(a) The Ohio River.
(b) The Charles River.
(c) The Nile River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
4. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
(a) One finds joy and peace.
(b) One can avoid repeating the cycle.
(c) One can understand the wrongs of the parents.
(d) One can forgive them their wrongs.
5. What must be one's approach towards nature for survival?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, what effect does watching violence on television have on an individual?
2. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
3. According to the author, when is peace present?
4. What makes it more possible for one to sustain action for a worthy cause?
5. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Paris?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)