|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
(a) In and out.
(b) Inhale and exhale.
(c) Love and harmony.
(d) Peace and joy.
2. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
(b) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(c) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(d) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
3. According to Hanh, what effect does watching violence on television have on an individual?
(a) It creates instability.
(b) It creates confusion and loneliness.
(c) It creates loneliness and desperation.
(d) It creates fear.
4. Which river, supposedly, contains enough chemicals to develop photographs?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Nile River.
(c) The Charles River.
(d) The Rhine River.
5. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A speed limit sign.
(b) A red light.
(c) A yield sign.
(d) A car horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
2. What becomes of a beautiful cut rose after it dies?
3. Which plant is used in Hanh's story about people looking for the reason why it failed to grow?
4. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
5. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)