|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
(b) Infinitely many.
2. What must be one's approach towards nature for survival?
3. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
(a) Peace and joy.
(b) Love and harmony.
(c) In and out.
(d) Inhale and exhale.
4. Which of these is NOT a component for the extension of mindful living into the world?
(d) Conscious breathing.
5. According to Hanh, what is the only tool useful in changing a situation?
(c) Mindful living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which river, supposedly, contains enough chemicals to develop photographs?
2. What should one do as angry feelings subside?
3. According to Hanh's "Look into Your Hand", what can be found in a single person?
4. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
5. Why is the red light an enemy of the driver?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)