|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must be one's approach towards nature for survival?
2. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
(a) Sitting on the ground facing the sun.
(b) Lying parallel to the Earth.
(c) Sitting upright in a chair.
(d) Sitting cross-legged on a cushion.
3. According to Hanh, which of the following is a non-sound?
(a) A ray of sunshine.
(b) A car buzzer.
(c) A falling leaf.
(d) A telephone ring.
4. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) World, community, family, individual.
(b) Family, individual, community, world.
(c) Individual, family, community, world.
(d) Individual, family, world, community.
5. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
(a) The little Peace Corps.
(b) The School for Social Awareness.
(d) The Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
2. What is often forgotten when one approaches life with a constant goal in mind?
3. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
4. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
5. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)