|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, what can break the "cycle of transmission"?
(a) Intense therapy.
(b) Wisdom of our elders.
(d) Mindful living.
2. What enables one to become a real person?
(a) Studying the classics.
(b) Practicing mindfulness.
(c) Greeting others.
(d) Smiling at others.
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what is analogous to emotion?
(a) The crying child.
(d) The mother.
4. Who/what is one never able to escape?
(d) One's self.
5. According to Hanh in "Mindfulness of Anger", what kind of problems does anger create?
(a) Self-control problems.
(b) Health problems.
(c) Relationship problems.
(d) Self-esteem problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
2. What do negative feelings leave behind if they are not faced?
3. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
4. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
5. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)