|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
(c) Constant activity.
2. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
3. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
(b) The mother.
(c) The crying child.
(d) The reader.
4. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
(a) Infinitely many.
5. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
(a) His breathing.
(b) His voice.
(c) His rest periods.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mouth yoga?
2. What is Hanh's synonym for aimlessness?
3. According to a poem in this section, who/what now has the poet's lost smile?
4. In "Eating Mindfully", what is the purpose of eating?
5. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)