|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the goal of meditation?
(a) Purification during meditation.
(b) Purification during meditation and throughout the day.
(c) Purification during stressful times.
(d) Purification throughout the day.
2. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
(a) The ashante.
(b) The half-lotus.
(c) The full lotus.
(d) The full sun.
3. How is Hanh's presence still felt in Vietnam?
(a) He visits Vietnam often to lecture.
(b) His contributions to peace are taught in Vietnam's schools.
(c) Handwritten copies of his books are illegally circulated there.
(d) The Hanh Library is located in Vietnam.
4. Where is Gethsemani?
(a) New York City.
(b) Louisville, Kentucky.
(c) New Delhi, India.
5. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Love and friendship.
(b) Hatred and despair.
(c) Anxiety and sorrow.
(d) Peace and joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanh compare to windows?
2. Who/what is one never able to escape?
3. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
4. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
5. What benefits can be found only in oneself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)