|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who smiles at the flower?
(c) H.H. the Dalai Lama.
(d) Another monk.
2. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Sweet Potato.
(b) Sweet Pears.
(c) Le Casserole.
(d) Left Bank.
3. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
(a) Patience and kindness.
(b) Contentment and security.
(c) Love and health.
(d) Peace and happiness.
4. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
5. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
2. In "Flower Insights" who holds a flower before the monks?
3. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
4. What seeds do most individuals focus on in their lives?
5. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)