|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
2. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
(a) While driving.
(b) Within oneself.
(c) In the present moment.
(d) In nature.
3. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
(a) In and out.
(b) Inhale and exhale.
(c) Love and harmony.
(d) Peace and joy.
4. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
(a) Clean dishes and time to daydream.
(b) Clean dishes and mindful living.
(c) Clean dishes and a tidy kitchen.
(d) Clean dishes and a better attitude.
5. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(c) A child.
(d) A monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enables one to become a real person?
2. What is the origin of a smile?
3. According to Hanh, what items should be in a family meditation room?
4. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)