|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
(a) Meditate on yesterday's trip.
(b) Think about the destination.
(c) Sit back and smile.
(d) Listen to music.
2. What enables one to become a real person?
(a) Studying the classics.
(b) Smiling at others.
(c) Practicing mindfulness.
(d) Greeting others.
3. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
4. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
(b) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(c) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(d) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
5. According to the author, which rite is a wonderful practice of mindfulness that Jesus used to awaken his disciples?
(c) The Eucharist.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh's "Look into Your Hand", what can be found in a single person?
2. According to Hanh, what is often a barrier to happiness?
3. According to the chapter "The Roots of Anger", where does the source of anger usually reside?
4. According to Hanh, which of the following is a non-sound?
5. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)