|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when one mindfully recognizes anger?
(a) Anger changes to love.
(b) Anger changes to compassion.
(c) Anger loses its power.
(d) Anger changes to a solution.
2. Where is Gethsemani?
(b) Louisville, Kentucky.
(c) New York City.
(d) New Delhi, India.
3. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
4. According to Hanh's "Internal Formations", what forms within one's emotional consciousness as a result of anger?
(a) Emotional scars.
(c) Health issues.
5. What must one do before answering the telephone?
(a) Recite a mantra.
(b) Count to ten.
(d) Clear their throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
2. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
3. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
4. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
5. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)