|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
2. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
3. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The villain who created the problem
(b) The solution to the problem.
(c) The source of the problem.
(d) Their friends' stance on the issue.
4. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) Family, individual, community, world.
(b) Individual, family, world, community.
(c) World, community, family, individual.
(d) Individual, family, community, world.
5. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
(d) Twenty-four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
2. What is Hanh's synonym for aimlessness?
3. In Hanh's analogy of viruses and antibodies, what role(s) do the negative seeds play?
4. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
5. What can one use daily as a reminder to stop and breathe mindfully?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)