|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
2. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By acting on the feeling of anger.
(b) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
(c) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(d) By ignoring the anger.
3. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(b) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
(c) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(d) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
4. What seeds do most individuals focus on in their lives?
(a) No seeds.
(b) Negative seeds.
(c) Positive seeds.
(d) Positive and negative seeds.
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
(a) New York City.
(b) Central Vietnam.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Western China.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, what is often a barrier to happiness?
2. What enables one to become a real person?
3. According to Hanh, when must one recognize negative feelings?
4. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
5. What is the origin of a smile?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)