|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
(a) The full sun.
(b) The ashante.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The half-lotus.
2. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
3. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Love and friendship.
(b) Hatred and despair.
(c) Anxiety and sorrow.
(d) Peace and joy.
4. What happens when one stops seeking benefits from life?
(a) One gains a better attitude.
(b) One realizes benefits do not exist.
(c) One finds hope.
(d) One gains available benefits.
5. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
(a) A positive attitude evolves.
(b) Selfish attitudes cease to exist.
(c) Problems seem less worrisome.
(d) Life's present moment is more easily encountered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is often forgotten when one approaches life with a constant goal in mind?
2. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
3. What is mouth yoga?
4. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
5. Where is Gethsemani?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)