|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what is one never able to escape?
(b) One's self.
2. According to Hanh, what is often a barrier to happiness?
3. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
(a) A positive attitude evolves.
(b) Life's present moment is more easily encountered.
(c) Problems seem less worrisome.
(d) Selfish attitudes cease to exist.
4. According to the author, which rite is a wonderful practice of mindfulness that Jesus used to awaken his disciples?
(a) The Eucharist.
5. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Love and friendship.
(b) Hatred and despair.
(c) Anxiety and sorrow.
(d) Peace and joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
2. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
3. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
4. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
5. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)