|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(b) Money, food, and shelter.
(c) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(d) Health, religion, and altruism.
2. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
(a) While driving.
(b) In the present moment.
(c) Within oneself.
(d) In nature.
3. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
4. What happens when one stops seeking benefits from life?
(a) One gains a better attitude.
(b) One gains available benefits.
(c) One realizes benefits do not exist.
(d) One finds hope.
5. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
(a) Love and health.
(b) Contentment and security.
(c) Peace and happiness.
(d) Patience and kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
2. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
3. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
4. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
5. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)