|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group might react strongly to Hanh's views on hope?
2. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
(a) The half-lotus.
(b) The full lotus.
(c) The full sun.
(d) The ashante.
3. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
4. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
(a) Pausing, then smelling the food's aroma.
(b) Sitting down, then closing one's eyes.
(c) Breathing and smiling.
(d) Saying grace and smiling.
5. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must one do before answering the telephone?
2. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
3. What is Hanh's synonym for aimlessness?
4. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
5. What does Hanh compare to windows?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)