|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
2. In "Bells of Mindfulness", what must everyone make time for, according to Hanh?
(a) To pray when church bells ring.
(b) To listen to non-sounds.
(c) To honor all bells.
(d) To enjoy bells.
3. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
4. What kind of lighting should be in a family meditation room?
(a) Dim lighting.
(c) Bright lighting.
(d) No lighting.
5. What can one use daily as a reminder to stop and breathe mindfully?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
2. According to Hanh, what is the result of realizing the present moment?
3. What is mouth yoga?
4. What benefits can be found only in oneself?
5. What is Gethsemani?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)