|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Eating Mindfully", what is the purpose of eating?
(a) For pleasure.
(b) To eat.
(c) For nourishment.
(d) To relax.
2. According to the author, when is peace present?
(a) Here and now.
(b) Today and the future.
(c) At birth.
(d) At death.
3. What is mouth yoga?
4. According to a poem in this section, who/what now has the poet's lost smile?
(a) The rose.
(b) A chirping bird.
(c) The sunshine.
(d) A dandelion.
5. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, religion, and altruism.
(b) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(c) Money, food, and shelter.
(d) Health, wealth, and empathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
2. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
3. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
4. What causes us to lose touch with the peace that is available each moment?
5. What is the goal of meditation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)