|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Paris?
(a) Car horn.
(b) "Je me souviens" license plate.
(c) Yield sign.
(d) Stop sign.
2. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
(a) Respect for others.
(c) Conscious breathing.
3. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
(a) His rest periods.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His breathing.
(d) His voice.
4. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
(a) To quiet the bells.
(b) To enjoy nature.
(c) To escape oneself.
(d) To maintain the car.
5. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Sweet Potato.
(b) Sweet Pears.
(c) Le Casserole.
(d) Left Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the red light an enemy of the driver?
2. What does practicing conscious breathing unify?
3. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
4. In "The Eucharist", what does one bite of bread give to each disciple?
5. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)