|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A speed limit sign.
(b) A yield sign.
(c) A car horn.
(d) A red light.
2. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
(a) An a sleep aid.
(b) As an escape from problems.
(c) As a health remedy.
(d) As a panacea.
3. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Money, food, and shelter.
(b) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(c) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(d) Health, religion, and altruism.
4. In "The Eucharist", what does one bite of bread give to each disciple?
(a) Real life.
5. What is Gethsemani?
(a) A sacred rock.
(b) An isolated forest.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
2. What is mouth yoga?
3. Who was the first monk to ride a bicycle in Vietnam?
4. What is the goal of meditation?
5. According to Hanh, which of the following is a non-sound?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)