Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, what can break the "cycle of transmission"?
(b) Intense therapy.
(c) Wisdom of our elders.
(d) Mindful living.
2. According to the chapter "The Roots of Anger", where does the source of anger usually reside?
(a) In negative thinking.
(b) In the situation.
(c) In the universe.
(d) Within oneself.
3. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
(a) Peace and happiness.
(b) Patience and kindness.
(c) Contentment and security.
(d) Love and health.
4. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(b) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
(c) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(d) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
5. According to Hanh's "Look into Your Hand", what can be found in a single person?
(a) All things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
2. With whom does Hanh meet in Europe to help bring peace to Vietnam?
3. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
4. What does Hanh compare to windows?
5. What should one do as angry feelings subside?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)