Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must occur before one understands another person?
(a) One must seek guidance from religion.
(b) One must develop mindfulness.
(c) One must love unconditionally.
(d) One must suffer the other's sufferings.
2. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
(a) Community centers.
(b) Public gardens.
(c) Community libraries.
(d) Large churches.
3. What is Hanh remembered for at the end of the Editor's Introduction?
(a) His contribution to the literary world.
(b) His ability to empathize with the world's poor.
(c) His academic journals.
(d) His dedication to enlighten others.
4. Before making a phone call, what should one do?
(a) Breathe consciously and smile.
(b) Smile and recite a mantra.
(c) Envision the person one is calling.
(d) Breathe consciously and pause.
5. What else must exist for wealth to be possible in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
2. Why is Hanh received enthusiastically in the West?
3. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
4. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
5. What do large family units provide?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)