|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The half-lotus.
(c) The full sun.
(d) The ashante.
2. What act does Hanh's teaching center around?
(a) Frequent reflecting.
(b) Conscious breathing.
(c) Thoughtful praying.
(d) Selective speaking.
3. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(b) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(c) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
(d) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
4. What can one use daily as a reminder to stop and breathe mindfully?
5. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
(a) As a health remedy.
(b) As an escape from problems.
(c) An a sleep aid.
(d) As a panacea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
2. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
3. What is essential to productivity?
4. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
5. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)