|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(b) Health, religion, and altruism.
(c) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(d) Money, food, and shelter.
3. Why is the red light an enemy of the driver?
(a) The car is polluting the environment while idling.
(b) The driver sees it as an obstacle to arriving.
(c) The red light causes the driver to think.
(d) The red light can cause accidents if drivers are not mindful.
4. Who/what is one never able to escape?
(d) One's self.
5. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) Family, individual, community, world.
(b) World, community, family, individual.
(c) Individual, family, world, community.
(d) Individual, family, community, world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group might react strongly to Hanh's views on hope?
2. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
3. What act does Hanh's teaching center around?
4. Before making a phone call, what should one do?
5. What technique may be used to force the thought process to focus?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)