|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hanh's synonym for aimlessness?
2. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
(a) Selfish attitudes cease to exist.
(b) Problems seem less worrisome.
(c) A positive attitude evolves.
(d) Life's present moment is more easily encountered.
3. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
(a) In nature.
(b) In solitude.
(c) In church.
4. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The source of the problem.
(b) The villain who created the problem
(c) The solution to the problem.
(d) Their friends' stance on the issue.
5. At the time of this book's printing, how many square miles of forestland had been destroyed by acid rain, partly because of cars?
(a) Three million.
(b) Five million.
(c) Two million.
(d) One hundred thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the spiritual friends that Hanh uses on his mindfulness path?
2. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
3. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
4. How should individuals react to unpleasant feelings?
5. What is Gethsemani?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)