|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is essential to productivity?
(a) Linking the mind and body.
(b) Quick thinking.
(c) Nimble body movements.
2. According to Hanh, what effect does watching violence on television have on an individual?
(a) It creates confusion and loneliness.
(b) It creates instability.
(c) It creates loneliness and desperation.
(d) It creates fear.
3. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
(b) By ignoring the anger.
(c) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(d) By acting on the feeling of anger.
4. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, religion, and altruism.
(b) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(c) Money, food, and shelter.
(d) Love, compassion, and altruism.
5. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes us to lose touch with the peace that is available each moment?
2. What act does Hanh's teaching center around?
3. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
4. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
5. What enables one to become a real person?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)