|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who nominates Hanh for the 1966 Nobel Prize?
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
(d) Twenty-four hours.
3. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
4. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
(a) The full sun.
(b) The full lotus.
(c) The half-lotus.
(d) The ashante.
5. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
(d) Constant activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
2. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
3. Why is Hanh received enthusiastically in the West?
4. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
5. What are most individuals unwilling to do about an issue?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)