|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do as angry feelings subside?
(a) Examine the source.
(b) Observe mindfully.
(c) Breathe consciously.
(d) Nurture the anger.
2. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The villain who created the problem
(b) Their friends' stance on the issue.
(c) The solution to the problem.
(d) The source of the problem.
3. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(b) By acting on the feeling of anger.
(c) By ignoring the anger.
(d) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
4. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
(a) Stop signs.
(b) "Je me souviens" license plate.
(c) Car horn.
(d) Train tracks.
5. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
(a) In solitude.
(b) In church.
(d) In nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
2. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
3. How is Hanh's presence still felt in Vietnam?
4. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
5. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)