|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Eucharist", what does one bite of bread give to each disciple?
(b) Real life.
2. At the time of this book's printing, how many square miles of forestland had been destroyed by acid rain, partly because of cars?
(a) Five million.
(b) Two million.
(c) Three million.
(d) One hundred thousand.
3. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Paris?
(a) Car horn.
(b) Yield sign.
(c) Stop sign.
(d) "Je me souviens" license plate.
4. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
5. What does Hanh compare to windows?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Flower Insights" who holds a flower before the monks?
2. What happens when one mindfully recognizes anger?
3. What is Hanh remembered for at the end of the Editor's Introduction?
4. Where is Gethsemani?
5. In "Bells of Mindfulness", what must everyone make time for, according to Hanh?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)