|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
2. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
3. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
(a) His breathing.
(b) His rest periods.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His voice.
4. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Peace and joy.
(b) Love and friendship.
(c) Hatred and despair.
(d) Anxiety and sorrow.
5. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
(c) Constant activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
2. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
3. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
4. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
5. Who was the first monk to ride a bicycle in Vietnam?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)