|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 26-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, when must one recognize negative feelings?
(a) When they arise.
(b) Before they arise.
(c) When one has emotional support.
(d) When faced with a decision.
2. Why is the red light an enemy of the driver?
(a) The car is polluting the environment while idling.
(b) The red light can cause accidents if drivers are not mindful.
(c) The red light causes the driver to think.
(d) The driver sees it as an obstacle to arriving.
3. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
(a) In nature.
(b) In solitude.
(c) In church.
4. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
(a) The reader.
(b) The mother.
(d) The crying child.
5. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
(a) Sit back and smile.
(b) Think about the destination.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Meditate on yesterday's trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
2. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
3. What are the spiritual friends that Hanh uses on his mindfulness path?
4. According to Hanh, which of the following are feelings that are experienced by humans during life?
5. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)