|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
2. In "Eating Mindfully", what is the purpose of eating?
(a) For pleasure.
(b) To relax.
(c) To eat.
(d) For nourishment.
3. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
4. What are most individuals unwilling to do about an issue?
(a) Not blame others for the problem.
(b) Admit their role in the issue.
(c) Change the situation to solve the problem.
(d) Forget their unpleasant feelings.
5. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
2. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
3. What should mindful living not do?
4. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
5. In "Mindfulness Must Be Engaged", what does Hanh remind readers of concerning the extension of mindful living from one person to the world?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)