|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
2. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what symbolizes mindfulness?
(b) The crying child.
(c) The reader.
(d) The mother.
3. Which of these dissolves anger?
4. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
5. What is Hanh's attitude towards the Western tradition of hugging?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
2. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
3. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
4. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
5. According to the chapter "The Roots of Anger", where does the source of anger usually reside?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)