|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A red light.
(b) A car horn.
(c) A speed limit sign.
(d) A yield sign.
2. What must one do before answering the telephone?
(a) Recite a mantra.
(c) Clear their throat.
(d) Count to ten.
3. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
4. In "Mindfulness Must Be Engaged", what does Hanh remind readers of concerning the extension of mindful living from one person to the world?
(a) Mindful living is a tool that must be actively used.
(b) Mindful living is intended to create peace for one individual.
(c) Mindful living will naturally flow to the masses.
(d) Mindful living needs to reach only a few to have an effect on many.
5. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
(c) Infinitely many.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should individuals react to unpleasant feelings?
2. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what is analogous to emotion?
3. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
4. What are most individuals unwilling to do about an issue?
5. In "The Eucharist", what does one bite of bread give to each disciple?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)