|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Paris?
(a) Stop sign.
(b) "Je me souviens" license plate.
(c) Yield sign.
(d) Car horn.
2. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
(a) Breathing and smiling.
(b) Sitting down, then closing one's eyes.
(c) Saying grace and smiling.
(d) Pausing, then smelling the food's aroma.
3. For whom should one feel compassion?
(a) Those who suffer and those who cause us to suffer.
(b) Only those who do not cause us to suffer.
(c) Only those who suffer.
(d) Only those who are truly grateful.
4. Who was the first monk to ride a bicycle in Vietnam?
(a) H.H. the Dalai Lama.
(b) Thich Nhat Hanh.
(c) Nhat Hanh Nguyen.
(d) Thich Nguyen.
5. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The solution to the problem.
(b) Their friends' stance on the issue.
(c) The villain who created the problem
(d) The source of the problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
2. How should individuals react to unpleasant feelings?
3. What should mindful living not do?
4. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
5. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)