|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
2. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
3. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(b) By acting on the feeling of anger.
(c) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
(d) By ignoring the anger.
4. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Anxiety and sorrow.
(b) Peace and joy.
(c) Hatred and despair.
(d) Love and friendship.
5. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A speed limit sign.
(b) A car horn.
(c) A yield sign.
(d) A red light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used mindful living in Vietnam to act on the suffering of others?
2. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
3. What enables one to become a real person?
4. Realistically, who can benefit from an individual's mindful living?
5. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)