|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must one do before answering the telephone?
(b) Count to ten.
(c) Clear their throat.
(d) Recite a mantra.
2. Which of these is NOT a component for the extension of mindful living into the world?
(b) Conscious breathing.
3. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
(a) By ignoring the anger.
(b) By acting on the feeling of anger.
(c) By recognizing that anger is fleeting.
(d) By recognizing anger as a source of positive energy.
4. After realizing that the person expressing anger has experienced abuse, illness, or a setback, what can one learn to feel?
5. What groups comprise large family units, which for the most part, have now disbanded?
(a) Parents, children, and grandparents.
(b) Parents, children, grandparents, and great grandparents.
(c) Parents, children, grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
(d) Parents, children, grandparents, and aunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used mindful living in Vietnam to act on the suffering of others?
2. What happens when one mindfully recognizes anger?
3. According to Hanh, what would improve the power of hugging?
4. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
5. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)