|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
(a) Community libraries.
(b) Large churches.
(c) Public gardens.
(d) Community centers.
2. What must one do before answering the telephone?
(a) Clear their throat.
(b) Count to ten.
(c) Recite a mantra.
3. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The source of the problem.
(b) The solution to the problem.
(c) The villain who created the problem
(d) Their friends' stance on the issue.
4. Before making a phone call, what should one do?
(a) Breathe consciously and pause.
(b) Smile and recite a mantra.
(c) Breathe consciously and smile.
(d) Envision the person one is calling.
5. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
2. What should one do as angry feelings subside?
3. What enables one to become a real person?
4. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what is analogous to emotion?
5. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)