|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, what would improve the power of hugging?
(a) Combining hugging with a smile.
(b) Hugging only when the feeling is shared.
(c) Combining hugging with mindful breathing.
(d) Hugging only when the feeling is genuine.
2. In "Mindfulness Must Be Engaged", what does Hanh remind readers of concerning the extension of mindful living from one person to the world?
(a) Mindful living is intended to create peace for one individual.
(b) Mindful living needs to reach only a few to have an effect on many.
(c) Mindful living is a tool that must be actively used.
(d) Mindful living will naturally flow to the masses.
3. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
4. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
(a) Car horn.
(b) "Je me souviens" license plate.
(c) Stop signs.
(d) Train tracks.
5. What can be transformed into healthy energy by recognizing that it is part of oneself?
(a) Unpleasant emotions.
(c) Neutral emotions.
(d) Pleasant emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three concepts can be included in family life that will promote inner peace?
2. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
3. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
4. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
5. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)