|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom should one feel compassion?
(a) Only those who do not cause us to suffer.
(b) Only those who suffer.
(c) Those who suffer and those who cause us to suffer.
(d) Only those who are truly grateful.
2. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
3. In "Mindfulness Must Be Engaged", what does Hanh remind readers of concerning the extension of mindful living from one person to the world?
(a) Mindful living is a tool that must be actively used.
(b) Mindful living needs to reach only a few to have an effect on many.
(c) Mindful living will naturally flow to the masses.
(d) Mindful living is intended to create peace for one individual.
4. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
(a) To quiet the bells.
(b) To maintain the car.
(c) To enjoy nature.
(d) To escape oneself.
5. Why is the red light an enemy of the driver?
(a) The car is polluting the environment while idling.
(b) The red light causes the driver to think.
(c) The driver sees it as an obstacle to arriving.
(d) The red light can cause accidents if drivers are not mindful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What groups comprise large family units, which for the most part, have now disbanded?
2. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
3. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
4. Who/what is one never able to escape?
5. Realistically, who can benefit from an individual's mindful living?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)