|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before making a phone call, what should one do?
(a) Breathe consciously and pause.
(b) Envision the person one is calling.
(c) Breathe consciously and smile.
(d) Smile and recite a mantra.
2. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
3. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
(a) Unconditional love.
(b) Joy and peace.
(c) Eternal gratitude.
(d) Love and peace.
4. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
5. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
2. What is Hanh's lament in "It is a Great Joy to hold Your Grandchild"?
3. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
4. According to Hanh in "Mindfulness of Anger", what kind of problems does anger create?
5. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)