"Foreword" and "Editor's Introduction"
1. According to the foreword, what is the only way to bring about world peace?
(a) World peace demonstrations.
(b) The destruction of the atomic bomb.
(c) Internal transformation of the individual.
(d) Education of the masses.
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(b) Health, religion, and altruism.
(c) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(d) Money, food, and shelter.
3. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) World, community, family, individual.
(b) Individual, family, world, community.
(c) Individual, family, community, world.
(d) Family, individual, community, world.
4. According to the Editor's Introduction, what method of obtaining peace is part of Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings?
(a) Living mindfully.
(b) Loving all people.
(c) Creating personal wealth.
(d) Accepting one's social status.
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
(a) Western China.
(b) Central Vietnam.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) New York City.
6. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
(a) The School for Social Awareness.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The little Peace Corps.
This section contains 4,284 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)