Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the tribe that Don Richardson and his wife Carol live with?
The Sawi tribe.
2. How many tribes are in the area of New Guinea?
An estimated four hundred.
3. What year do the Richardsons go to New Guinea?
4. What does the tribe think of treachery and violence?
They honor it as a legendary activity.
5. What does the expression "to fatten with friendship for the slaughter" mean?
Forming friendships with the purpose of betrayal, murder and cannibalism.
This section contains 7,085 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)