Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of the tribe that Don Richardson and his wife Carol live with?
The Sawi tribe.
2. How many tribes are in the area of New Guinea?
An estimated four hundred.
3. What year do the Richardsons go to New Guinea?
4. What does the tribe think of treachery and violence?
They honor it as a legendary activity.
5. What does the expression "to fatten with friendship for the slaughter" mean?
Forming friendships with the purpose of betrayal, murder and cannibalism.
6. Why do the Richardsons go to live in New Guinea?
They feel called to serve God as missionaries.
7. What principle does Don Richardson believe God gives him to offer the tribal people?
The principle of redemption.
8. How does Don Richardson find a way into the hearts and minds of the tribe?
By connecting with their...
This section contains 3,415 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)