|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Out of the Ancestral Cacoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Richardson say to the battling warriors?
(a) "Es! That's enough!"
(b) "No more steel tools unless you stop!"
(c) "Get out of my front yard!"
(d) "There is another way!"
2. What does Richardson believe is unavoidable in our present world?
(a) Despair and continual war.
(b) Cross-cultural communication.
(c) The end of all we know.
(d) Annihilation and destruction.
3. What does Richardson believe is stopping the Sawi people from following the Christian path?
(a) Fear of the power of God and Jesus.
(b) Fear of being crucified like Jesus.
(c) Fear of unfavorable reaction from the demon world.
(d) Fear of Richardson and the Tuan people.
4. Who is willing to give up his only son?
5. Why are the Kayagar men upset with Richardson when he announces his intention to build a home in Sawi territory?
(a) The Kayagar people don't want to paddle all the way down the river.
(b) The Kayagar men are afraid of the Sawi and think that Richardson will be killed.
(c) The Kayagar village of Amyam is better at building houses than the Sawi.
(d) The village of Amyam is desperate to have a Tuan live with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Aham and Richardson have in common?
2. Where is Yae's wife, Kautap, cooking as Yae waits to go to Haenam?
3. What does Don Richardson believe the real battle is about?
4. How many people can be seated at a worship service inside the new Sawidome?
5. What does "my liver trembles" refer to?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)