|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Living Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year do the Richardsons go to New Guinea?
2. What life forms must the Richardson family learn to live with inside their new home?
(a) Mosquitoes, cockroaches, crickets, flies, rats, lizards, bats and birds.
(b) Dogs, cats, parakeets, goats, cows, chickens and ducks.
(c) Worms, pythons, crocodiles, lions, jungle bears and hippos.
(d) Elephants, giraffes, picolos, vultures, eagles and griffins.
3. How many pounds does the average wild boar weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 180 pounds.
4. What principle does Don Richardson believe God gives him to offer the tribal people?
(a) The principle of cause and effect.
(b) The principle of original sin.
(c) The principle of redemption.
(d) The principle of capitalism.
5. What does the word "navo" mean in Sawi?
(c) Help me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Myao Kondon" mean?
2. What do the Sawi people believe airplanes are?
3. What is Don Richardson's first order of business with the Sawi tribe?
4. What do Sawi people do if twins are born?
5. How do Don and Carol Richardson travel to New Guinea in 1962?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)