|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Living Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient Sawi custom of "waness"?
(a) A custom of men having more than one wife.
(b) One person mixing blood with another person.
(c) A bind created by one person eating food which has touched another person's genitals.
(d) The custom of soaking food in water before eating it.
2. What is the name of the tribe that Don Richardson and his wife Carol live with?
(a) The Soweto tribe.
(b) The Sowanda tribe.
(c) The Sawi tribe.
(d) The South End tribe.
3. Who is the patriarch of the Tumdu?
4. What event shatters the air of tension between the tribes on the first day of building?
(a) A boat from John McCain arrives
(b) Richardson begins to rail and rage at both tribes.
(c) The Missionary Aviation Fellowship plane arrives.
(d) A storm suddenly appears and lightning strikes the building.
5. What is the word that Sawi greet one another with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many treehouses are there, in total, in the Mauro village?
2. What does the woman Anai do when she hears that Yae's jawbone will be given to her?
3. Why is Richardson so excited about the peace child ritual?
4. Why do the Richardsons go to live in New Guinea?
5. What does Don Richardson interpret the tumult of Sawi activity as?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)