|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Gods From the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tribe that Don Richardson and his wife Carol live with?
(a) The Sawi tribe.
(b) The Soweto tribe.
(c) The Sowanda tribe.
(d) The South End tribe.
2. What year do the Richardsons go to New Guinea?
3. What kind of flour do the Sawi women use to make bread?
(a) Rice flour.
(b) Sago flour.
(c) Bamboo fiber flour.
(d) Whole wheat flour.
4. What is a good strategy for a Sawi village that wants to take revenge against another village?
(a) To move far away and not look back.
(b) To send many young women to the village and establish family ties.
(c) To let wild animals loose near the village they want to harm.
(d) To make an alliance with a neutral village who will then help.
5. When Don Richardson first goes to work with the Sawi people, what foreign nation had claimed that area as its own?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Netherlands.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Australians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Don Richardson when he first felt a spiritual call to serve God as a missionary?
2. What do the Sawi warriors bring on their first trading mission to Pirimapun?
3. Why do the Richardsons go to live in New Guinea?
4. Why is Hadi so important to Don Richardson?
5. How many wives does Yae's cousin Wasi have?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)