|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The Power of Aumamay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two village groups need to make peace?
(a) Pirapum and Plactoman.
(b) Olada and Naydu.
(c) Kayagar and Atum.
(d) Haenam and Kamur.
2. What does Richardson like about the possibility of building on the kidari?
(a) It is a good place for the mission plane to land.
(b) It is close to connections for electricity and gas.
(c) It is in the middle of a large village.
(d) It is surrounded by huge stone walls.
3. What do Sawi men smoke in their pipes?
(a) Dried mushrooms.
(b) Ground bones of wild boars.
(c) Tobacco leaves.
(d) Sago leaves.
4. Why do the young boys spread the news that the Richardson family is eating brains?
(a) Because their macaroni supper looks like brains.
(b) Because they are lying to get attention.
(c) Because Richardsons tell the boys this to frighten them.
(d) Because the Richardsons frighten them.
5. What is the name of Don and Carol Richardson's second child?
(a) Donald Paul.
(b) Shannon Douglas.
(c) Moses James.
(d) Luke Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Tuans give the elders who come out to meet them for the first time?
2. What does Don Richardson interpret the tumult of Sawi activity as?
3. Who is Patches?
4. What does Narai do when he sees the arrival of the Richardsons?
5. What happens to Er when he makes advances towards a girl?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)