|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, My Liver Trembles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Sawi people call Jesus?
(a) Tahari Tamala, the spirit who rises again.
(b) Tawanda Tahoi, the one who is beyond reach.
(c) Tarap Tim Kodon, the perfect peace child.
(d) Jesus the Tailor, the one who makes us new.
2. What does the word "navo" mean in Sawi?
(b) Help me.
3. Why is it so important to Richardson that the patriarchs, the older men, convert to Christianity?
(a) Because the patriarchs control all the money.
(b) Because Richardson believes only men can lead spiritually.
(c) Because the patriarchs of the tribe hold much influence over the rest of the people.
(d) Because the patriarchs can read and write and will spread the gospel.
4. How old is Don Richardson when he first felt a spiritual call to serve God as a missionary?
5. What two villages are fighting on the Tuan's doorstep?
(a) The Harasiomi and the Kaondahari are fighting.
(b) The Sawi are fighting the Tuan.
(c) The Kayangar and the Sawi are in battle.
(d) The Kamur and Haenam villages are in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Richardson believe the real battle is about?
2. When Don Richardson first goes to work with the Sawi people, what foreign nation had claimed that area as its own?
3. How do Don and Carol Richardson travel to New Guinea in 1962?
4. Who stands at the front of the battle, on the front line, so to speak?
5. What is the Prairie Bible Institute?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)