|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, My Liver Trembles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Richardson believe the real battle is about?
(a) Between God and Satan.
(b) Between the savagery and the gospel of peace.
(c) Between women and men.
(d) Between the modern world and the stone age world.
2. Who stands at the front of the battle, on the front line, so to speak?
(a) The most experienced warriors.
(b) The young teenage boys.
(c) The jesters and clowns are sent to the front to distract.
(d) The women.
3. How old is Don Richardson when he first felt a spiritual call to serve God as a missionary?
4. What do the women do during battle?
(a) The women throw stones and sharp rocks at the enemy.
(b) The women curse and bang their pounding sticks on the ground.
(c) The women taunt their own men to be more brave.
(d) The women shield the children.
5. When Don Richardson first goes to work with the Sawi people, what foreign nation had claimed that area as its own?
(a) The Australians.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Netherlands.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so difficult for the Sawi people to convert to Richardson's faith?
2. What is the Prairie Bible Institute?
3. What do the Sawi people call Jesus?
4. Who is Ebenezer G. Vine?
5. What does "Kanggime" mean in the language Dani?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)