|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, My Liver Trembles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Sawi villagers constructed around the Richardson home?
(a) Saurai, temporary homes.
(b) Satanoun, battle structures.
(c) Nadous, long fireplaces for cooking.
(d) Tatious, boat docks.
2. What do the women do during battle?
(a) The women curse and bang their pounding sticks on the ground.
(b) The women shield the children.
(c) The women throw stones and sharp rocks at the enemy.
(d) The women taunt their own men to be more brave.
3. When Don Richardson first goes to work with the Sawi people, what foreign nation had claimed that area as its own?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) The Australians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Americans.
4. What two villages are fighting on the Tuan's doorstep?
(a) The Harasiomi and the Kaondahari are fighting.
(b) The Kamur and Haenam villages are in battle.
(c) The Kayangar and the Sawi are in battle.
(d) The Sawi are fighting the Tuan.
5. Why is it so difficult for the Sawi people to convert to Richardson's faith?
(a) They trust the ancient Sawi culture which is all they have ever known.
(b) They have no spiritual life.
(c) They are cowards and afraid to try anything new.
(d) They cannot speak English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first patriarch in the Sawi tribe to convert to Christianity?
2. Who stands at the front of the battle, on the front line, so to speak?
3. Who is Ebenezer G. Vine?
4. Why is it so important to Richardson that the patriarchs, the older men, convert to Christianity?
5. What is the Prairie Bible Institute?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)