|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, My Liver Trembles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it so difficult for the Sawi people to convert to Richardson's faith?
(a) They trust the ancient Sawi culture which is all they have ever known.
(b) They cannot speak English.
(c) They have no spiritual life.
(d) They are cowards and afraid to try anything new.
2. What does Don Richardson believe the real battle is about?
(a) Between the savagery and the gospel of peace.
(b) Between the modern world and the stone age world.
(c) Between women and men.
(d) Between God and Satan.
3. What two villages are fighting on the Tuan's doorstep?
(a) The Kayangar and the Sawi are in battle.
(b) The Harasiomi and the Kaondahari are fighting.
(c) The Kamur and Haenam villages are in battle.
(d) The Sawi are fighting the Tuan.
4. What does the word "navo" mean in Sawi?
(b) Help me.
5. Who stands at the front of the battle, on the front line, so to speak?
(a) The jesters and clowns are sent to the front to distract.
(b) The women.
(c) The most experienced warriors.
(d) The young teenage boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Kanggime" mean in the language Dani?
2. What is the Prairie Bible Institute?
3. What does Don Richardson say to the battling warriors?
4. Who is Ebenezer G. Vine?
5. What do the Sawi people call Jesus?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)