|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, My Liver Trembles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first patriarch in the Sawi tribe to convert to Christianity?
2. What does the word "navo" mean in Sawi?
(d) Help me.
3. When Don Richardson first goes to work with the Sawi people, what foreign nation had claimed that area as its own?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Australians.
(d) The Netherlands.
4. Why is it so difficult for the Sawi people to convert to Richardson's faith?
(a) They trust the ancient Sawi culture which is all they have ever known.
(b) They cannot speak English.
(c) They have no spiritual life.
(d) They are cowards and afraid to try anything new.
5. How old is Don Richardson when he first felt a spiritual call to serve God as a missionary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Richardson say to the battling warriors?
2. Who stands at the front of the battle, on the front line, so to speak?
3. Who is Ebenezer G. Vine?
4. Why is it so important to Richardson that the patriarchs, the older men, convert to Christianity?
5. What have the Sawi villagers constructed around the Richardson home?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)