1. What is the name of the tribe that Don Richardson and his wife Carol live with?
(a) The Sawi tribe.
(b) The Sowanda tribe.
(c) The South End tribe.
(d) The Soweto tribe.
2. How many tribes are in the area of New Guinea?
(a) Five distinct tribes and ten which could not be classified.
(b) Only one.
(c) Fifteen distinct tribes.
(d) An estimated four hundred.
3. What year do the Richardsons go to New Guinea?
4. What does the tribe think of treachery and violence?
(a) They are horrified by the concepts and live only peaceful quiet lives.
(b) They have never heard of treachery and violence.
(c) They honor it as a legendary activity.
(d) They don't understand it at all.
5. What does the expression "to fatten with friendship for the slaughter" mean?
(a) Preparing young men for battle with many feasts.
(b) Raising poultry in a kind and humane way.
(c) Raising beef cattle in jungle areas using grain and vegetables.
(d) Forming friendships with the purpose of betrayal, murder and cannibalism.
This section contains 7,085 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)