|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter damage in Chapter 28?
(a) Baseball bat.
(c) A crutch.
2. In Chapter 19, how many muffins had Peter eaten for breakfast?
3. How many of Vola's puppets are human?
4. In Chapter 17, how long have the foxes rested across the water from the war-sick camp?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. In Chapter 19, how long has Pax run hard?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) All night and all morning.
(d) All night, morning, and afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, where is Runt sleekping?
2. What types of flowers are near the spot where Pax, Runt, and Bristle play in Chapter 29?
3. What does Vola mean in Italian?
4. How are Peter and Vola driving into town in Chapter 24?
5. As Pax, Bristle, and Runt hide in cattail reeds in Chapter 23, what do they see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bristle lure the coyote away from Runt?
2. In Chapter 20, what has Peter done that morning?
3. What wakes Pax in Chapter 27?
4. How does Peter get up a ten-foot sheer rock wall in Chapter 28?
5. Why does Peter believe that Vola would be a good teacher?
6. What does Peter see when he emerges from the woods in Chapter 28?
7. How long after his mother's death did it take Peter to have a day where he did not think of her all day?
8. How does Bristle teach Pax to hunt?
9. What does Pax see in Chapter 19 when he returns to the area where Gray's body rests?
10. What is good about the location where Pax, Bristle, and Runt are staying in Chapter 25?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)