|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles does Vola say Peter needs to do as a test?
2. What is the name of the soldier's dog in Chapter 26?
3. What is Vola wearing in Chapter 22?
(b) Denim skirt.
(d) Purple skirt.
4. What does Peter draw at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His mother.
5. In Chapter 23, how many times since the humans left Pax, has he had a meal big enough to fill his belly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird is the puppet that Vola has made?
2. In Chapter 26, how long has it been since Peter has spoken to someone?
3. What door did Peter and his father lock to keep Pax out of cupboards?
4. What type of nuts does Vola use for muffins in Chapter 19?
5. What direction does Peter decide to go at the end of Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vola have marionettes?
2. How long after his mother's death did it take Peter to have a day where he did not think of her all day?
3. How does Bristle teach Pax to hunt?
4. In Chapter 20, what has Peter done that morning?
5. How does Peter get up a ten-foot sheer rock wall in Chapter 28?
6. Why does Peter believe that Vola would be a good teacher?
7. Why is Pax relieved at the beginning of Chapter 29 when he sees Bristle and Runt outside?
8. What has Peter seen as he traveled toward the evacuated area?
9. How does Bristle lure the coyote away from Runt?
10. What wakes Pax in Chapter 27?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)