|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is Peter's home from the old mill?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 8 miles.
2. Where does Bristle take shelter when she fights in Chapter 29?
(a) Sweet gum tree.
(c) Oak tree.
3. In Chapter 26, how long has it been since Peter has spoken to someone?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 2 days.
4. What does Vola bring Peter to eat in Chapter 19?
5. Where does Pax go in Chapter 19 to observe the field where the humans had been?
(a) Large rock.
(b) Treed ridge.
(d) Tall tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Pax steal from the human camp in Chapter 17?
2. What direction does Pax run after Gray dies?
3. What is Vola wearing in Chapter 22?
4. What does Peter damage in Chapter 28?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long has Peter endure Boot Camp Vola?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long after his mother's death did it take Peter to have a day where he did not think of her all day?
2. Why does Peter agree to spend the night before leaving in Chapter 22?
3. How does Vola help Peter understand the marionettes and how to work them?
4. What has Peter seen as he traveled toward the evacuated area?
5. How does Peter get up a ten-foot sheer rock wall in Chapter 28?
6. What does Peter see when he emerges from the woods in Chapter 28?
7. What does Peter remember in Chapter 20 that Pax did that might have saved his life?
8. Why does a soldier let Peter into the evacuated area?
9. What does Pax see in Chapter 19 when he returns to the area where Gray's body rests?
10. How does Bristle lure the coyote away from Runt?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)