|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bone does the woman in Chapter 8 say that Peter has broken?
(a) Second phalange.
(c) Fifth metatarsal.
2. Who went with Runt's mother to the humans' farm?
(a) Bristle and two kits.
(b) A male and female kit.
(c) Runt's father.
(d) Bristle and a sister.
3. Where does Peter sleep at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Under leaves in the woods.
(b) Under a bench at a baseball field.
(c) Hollow tree.
4. What type of home does Vola live in?
(a) Ranch home.
(b) Old farmhouse.
(c) Log cabin.
(d) Mobile home.
5. What does Pax try to eat after discarding a bit of marsh rat?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Peter?
2. How long has Peter lifted logs in Chapter 14?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, how many kids are running down the hill?
4. In Chapter 8, what does the woman wear around her neck that Peter sees when he wakes?
5. When Peter wakes his first morning in Chapter 4, how far does he think he has traveled?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gray tell Bristle, Runt, and his mate that he will do in Chapter 9?
2. What is Peter's condition when he gets to the jog in the wall where he saw the deer earlier?
3. What do Peter and Vola eat in Chapter 12?
4. How does Bristle catch a rat?
5. Why does Peter watch a kid on the ball field who is wearing a red t-shirt?
6. How did Bristle and Runt's parents die?
7. What is special about the bracelet Peter carries?
8. What does the woman look like that Peter sees when he wakes in Chapter 8?
9. How does Vola set Peter's foot?
10. What things does Peter have that he kept after his mother died?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)