|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where has Peter ripped skin?
(a) Index finger.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5, what is the only thing that Pax has seen all day?
3. In Chapter 5, how long does Bristle say that Pax can stay with them?
(a) A few hours.
(b) 2 nights.
(c) 3 or 4 hours.
(d) 1 night.
4. In Chapter 14, how many times does Peter circle around the cabin?
5. How many conditions does Vola put upon helping Peter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of candy did Peter always take from the bowl when he went to see a therapist?
2. What smell does Pax remember on Peter's father's clothes in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Pax see attack Bristle in Chapter 5?
4. What is the strongest smell the fox can smell at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. When does Pax awake in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Runt help Pax in Chapter 13?
2. How did Bristle and Runt's parents die?
3. What are Vola's three conditions for helping Peter?
4. How does Vola set Peter's foot?
5. What is special about the bracelet Peter carries?
6. What is Peter's condition when he gets to the jog in the wall where he saw the deer earlier?
7. What things does Peter have that he kept after his mother died?
8. How does Pax feel at the beginning of Chapter 13?
9. Why does Pax decide to wait by the road after Peter and his father left?
10. What does Runt look like?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)