|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where has Peter ripped skin?
(c) Index finger.
2. In Chapter 14, how many times has Peter gotten up to do pull-ups on a beam?
(b) At least a dozen.
(c) About 15.
3. What did Runt's mother want to get from the humans' barn?
(b) Pig slops.
4. What is Pax wedged into in Chapter 3?
(a) Small cave.
(b) Milkweed stalks.
(c) Old log.
(d) Berry bramble.
5. In Chapter 4, how long does the moon light Peter's way?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how far does Peter have to go before he hits the highway?
2. In Chapter 5, how long does Bristle say that Pax can stay with them?
3. In Chapter 13, how long has it been since Pax has eaten?
4. In Chapter 7, what color is the alpha fox?
5. What is the kid wearing that Peter watches during ball practice in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the fox sense that the car is slowing in Chapter 1?
2. What does Peter see when he wakes in Chapter 6?
3. What does the woman look like that Peter sees when he wakes in Chapter 8?
4. What things does Peter have that he kept after his mother died?
5. Why did Bristle and Runt's parents go to a humans' farm?
6. What does Pax see when he looks down into the meadow in Chapter 9?
7. How does Vola treat Peter's injury?
8. What sense of the war does Pax get from the crows?
9. What happens when Gray and Pax meet the challenger fox?
10. In Chapter 7, how does Pax feel after he moves back to the road to wait for his humans?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)